Eps. 9

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

During explore Macau, Tiffany had to restrain herself with Taeyeon attitude to Irene. Not infrequently she carried in the period in which she has been like Irene. That afternoon they have lunch together in one of the restaurant's selection of Jessica. As already lost sight intimacy Taeyeon and Irene, Tiffany contact Nichkhun and asked him to join a lunch together.

 

A few minutes later. , ,

 

"Hi guys. ", The sound was snapped making the people at the table fell silent.

"Hi, Nic. ",  Tiffany went to hug him in front of Taeyeon.

 

As understood by the situation that is currently happening, Irene saw Taeyeon but she found Taeyeon just busy eating and playing with his cell phone since he know Nichkhun come.

 

"It’s okay? "Irene touching Taeyeon’s shoulder and make Taeyeon surprised.

"Why? I'm fine, what’s wrong, Irene? "

"No. "Irene leave a smile on Taeyeon and she hoped that if the answer it is really from Taeyeon’s heart.

That afternoon, Nichkhun joined them for lunch together, he is quite familiar with Jessica, Yuri and Krystal as they ever were in the same campus. During lunch, it was not only Irene who put worry on Taeyeon, but a pair of other eye sitting across from glimpses towards Taeyeon, but always awakened if she can’t do anything.

 

After lunch, they decided to go back to the hotel and regroup for fun at one of the casino tonight.

 

"Irene, you take a break here, I will stay in Yoona’s room. "

"Ne, oppa. "

 

Taeyeon leaving Irene in his room and he came into the room Yoona. He saw his friend was standing facing the window of his hotel room.

 

"Yoong. "

". , , , "

"What are you thinking? "Taeyeon standing beside Yoona and stared at his friend.

"I don’t know what is my feeling right now. "

"Krystal? "

". , , , "

"Is there a sense that remains in your heart about with that woman? "

"No, hyung. I just-. "

"It still had a feel for that woman? "

". , , , "

"Listen, just like hell you hide your feelings on that person, it will be obvious when you accidentally noticed it, not deliberately think about, even all of it is visible by accident. "

". , , , "

"Come on, you'd better come with me go. "

" Where are you going ? "

'It went along. "

"Ne. "

Meanwhile, at the same time, Tiffany was lying in her room and her head was still thinking about the incident earlier in the day. She didn’t understand her mood today, she'd been like to hear her call out the name of the man repeatedly though Nichkhun is in the vicinity.

 

Tiffany grabbed her cell phone, she saw the instagram timeline and just found Taeyeon uploaded a photo together at lunch. Increasingly become, her heart really made abysmally with it.

 

Why? Why I must thinking about you?

********

Increasingly, more I don’t want to release me from her grip. Woman who have accompnoed me over the last few years, even she is always there at any moment. Although in the beginning I must reject this sense, now I feel there is no single reason that deserves to reject this feeling. This woman aware if being close to other man, even I have seen it myself with my eyes.

 

"Taeyeon-ah. "

" Ye ? "The voice was familiar to me and made me look at her.

" What are you doing ? "That woman stepped closer to me.

"I'm waiting for the others. "

"Uhm. "

"Where's Yuri? "

"He was getting ready. "

"Oh. "I feel awkward now.

"Tae. "," Sica. "

 

Instantly we were only able to laugh a little, at the same time we call each other names.

 

"Please. "I let that woman say what you want to say.

"No, you're first. "

"How does it feel married an owner of Korean Airlines ? "

"Aish, you're still discussing it."

"I'm glad you can fight your fear. "

 

A moment of silence to us, just the eyes that don’t take your eyes off each other.

 

"Taeyeon, mianhae. "

"I've already forgotten it, Jessica. "

"Gomawo, Taengo. ", She still remembers the nickname.

"Jessica. "Instantaneous noise it made our view solved and directly look into the origin of the sound.

"Yul, are you ready? "

 

I can only smile when my first love ran to man that got her into a serious relationship. I don’t regret our separation at that time, I was grateful she could be happy even I myself witnessed the happiness.

 

A few minutes later, I saw Irene came along with the others, I don’t understand why that woman looks always beautiful at every moment. Her smile always accompany her footsteps.

 

"Oppa. "

"Why are you always beautiful? "My whispered when she was in front of me.

"Ya. "She hit my arm.

"Let's go to the Royal Casino. "Yuri broke the silence in the hotel lobby and we hurried away.

 

Royal Casino, Macau

 

Not for one moment I let go of my hand grip of this woman, even rare I embrace as I realized many man who look up to her. Naturally, if this woman into the limelight some people, she is young, beautiful and very well dressed.

 

"I'll call my friends and set the table for us to play. "

"Sooyoung at the right place. "

Sooyoung does have a very strong connection to things like this. In fact, he almost know all the bartenders in the country we have ever flown together.

"Guys! ", The sound makes me looked away.

"Hi, Nic. "Yuri was greeted that Thailand man.

"Sorry for being late. "

"It's okay. Sooyoung recently set up a game for us. "

Man directing gaze to me and my fingers reflexively tightened my grip on Irene. At the same time some of the workers at the casino set the table for us

********

Anxiety began to haunt Tiffany when she heard Nichkhun challenging Taeyeon to start the game. However, seemed to understand the condition started not good, Sooyoung decided to start this game together and the game began.

 

The night was a victory as pro Taeyeon, many times he won a set of existing games. Seeing this, Nichkhun increasingly challenged to fight Taeyeon in a set of games.

 

"Well, I think I want to take your luck tonight, Tae. Let's start a set of games. "

"Okay, well. "

 

All eyes opened wide as Nichkhun took out a ring box from his pocket and placed it on the table.

 

"Make sure that you make a bet comparable to it. "

 

Tiffany was surprised to see Nichkhun made a ring given to her when the application made bets. Taeyeon feel it is a crazy thing, he could only look toward Irene and Irene shaking her head.

 

"Nic, should we do with only nominal? "Yuri tried to cancel Nichkhun intention to make the application as a betting ring.

"It doesn't matter if Taeyeon doesn't have this valuable object. He can choose a comparable nominal."

 

Yoona know if Taeyeon had something in his pocket and it could just be betting, but Yoona not sure if Taeyeon will do that. He saw Taeyeon who had been paying attention ring the proposal on the table.

 

"Write it down the nominal of that ring here if in the end you win. "Taeyeon put the cheque right above the ring.

"Deal with it. "

 

The game began, not a single step Irene shifted away from Taeyeon, she continues to be in the pilot's side. Deep in her heart, she was worried if Nichkhun could beat Taeyeon. While Jessica'd been embracing Tiffany and she tried to calm her friend, she understood that her friend in shock because her porpose ring was used as a betting ring by her own boyfriend.

 

"Full house. "Nichkhun opened the card with a very sure and make the others paused.

 

Taeyeon tapping the card and anxious look on his face. He didn’t stop moving his legs and made his friends worried.

 

"How, Tae? "

"Nice for your card. ", A small smile graced the face Nichkhun after hearing it.

 

Taeyeon reached with the enclosed card approaching bets on the table and when the atmosphere was quiet, he opened the card suddenly.

"THAT'S MA BOY! "Sooyoung pointed towards Taeyeon and his face was very relieved.

 

While Nichkhun feel pride for being defeated by Taeyeon, he left the Royal Casino and Tiffany chase.

 

"Nic! "

". , , "

"Nichkhun! "

"What? "

"You said what? You've made the proposal ring as a bet and now you walk away? "

"Then what do you want? You want that man embarrass me? "

"You embarrass yourself, Nic. "

"Enough, Fany! "

". , , , "

"Forget the ring, I can get a new one. "

"It's not about how expensive you bought it, Nic. It's about how important you make it as a betting ring. "

Tiffany stared at Nichkhun with eyes glazed and she went from that place. She decided to go back to the hotel to calm herself. Meanwhile, inside the casino, Taeyeon and others are still celebrated. However, as conscious if there is something strange, Taeyeon whispered Sooyoung.

 

"It looks like Tiffany disappeared. You'd better look for where with that woman. "

"Arraseo. "

 

Sooyoung left the casino and find out Tiffany, but he didn’t manage to find that poor woman. He tried to contact Tiffany, but no answer. He ran into the casino and tell Jessica about it. Jessica immediately asked Yuri to go back to the hotel and hope Tiffany in the hotel.

 

"I think Nichkhun has gone too far. "

". , , , "

"How could he do that? While the ring was supposed belong to Tiffany. "

"Sica-ya, we know Nichkhun didn’t want to lose in front of Taeyeon, so naturally if he acted crazy like that. "

"Naturally, Yul? Things like that don’t exist at all fair. "

"No, I mean prestige that make it such. "

 

Arriving at the hotel lobby, Jessica out of the car and ran to the room Tiffany. She repeatedly knocked on the door shortly Tiffany and Tiffany opened the door for Jessica.

 

"Fany-ah, you make me worry. "Jessica suddenly silent when she realized that Tiffany's eyes filled with tears.

". , , , "

"Fany-ah, what's going on? "

"I'm done with him. "

 

Without answering, Jessica hugged Tiffany and calm her friend back tears.

 

"I don’t believe he can do that, Jessie. "

"Come on, Fany. At least you already know the bad character before it is too late. "

"I can’t forgive myself. "

 

Today more nights, when everything was resting, a man standing in front of Tiffany's door and knocked softly. That man regulate breathing and be very quiet.

 

* Door open *

 

Fany-ah. , ,