Eps. 6

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

Toronto, Canada

After a flight of about ten hours, Taeyeon wake up from sleep in the morning. He sees his hotel room window has been greeted with sunshine. Taeyeon sat on the edge of his bed and rubbed his face and stretch his body.

"Let's find something on Toronto. ", Taeyeon went to clean hisself and get ready to get around.

Taeyeon opened the door of his hotel room and at the same time, he ran into Wendy who had rooms right across the room.

"Good morning, oppa. "

" Where are you going ? "

"I want to visit my parent’s house. "

"Your parent’s house? "

"Ne. "

"Oh, I just remembered if you ever stay here. "

"Ne. "

" Can I join ? "

"Really? "

"Why? "

"No. I'm just surprised it. "

"Just take me to your childhood. "

"O-okay. "

Wendy could only smile as she bowed her head when Taeyeon asked her to get around Canada, even to an area long enough to be a place to stay Wendy.

A few hours later. . .

"So from the fifth grade of elementary school, you've moved to Canada with your sister ? "

"Ne, rather we live in Brockville, Ontario. "

"Ah, arraseo. What school you took over in Canada? "

"The school of music. "

"Really?! "

"Ne. I was very pleased with the music. "

"You must have a good voice. "

"No. "

"Try singing to me. "

" You can go anywhere, babe, wherever you want, Because I know we're written in the stars. "

"Whoa! I like to hear the angels singing. "

"Ya! OPPA! "Wendy reflexively hit Taeyeon arm and covered her face.

"Then why did you become a flight attendant? "

"Ah, I feel if it becomes an idol is tough, so I was discouraged me. "

" I understand. But being a stewardess also fun work. Even now you can meet with your family without having to ask permission of the manager, the agency isn’t even bothering during a walk like this. "

"Ne, oppa. "

"Sing every time we would fly, I like to hear it. "

Unaware of what he said, Taeyeon made woman which currently stands at his side was flying into the clouds. That woman just smiled shyly and hides her face from Taeyeon.

" Are we there yet ? "

"Ne, oppa. "Wendy immediately rang the bell on the bus.

Both of them got off the bus and Taeyeon as amazed by the scenery in front of him. During toward the house, Wendy told Taeyeon about her childhood during Brockville. Hear the story of Wendy, Taeyeon now understand how independent Wendy.

" We have arrived. "Wendy rang the bell in the left side of the door.

Taeyeon who are behind Wendy, still watching vicinity fact rarely he smiled and waved to a neighbor who saw it.

 

"Seung Wan. "

"Eomma! "Wendy hugged Mrs. Son.

"Gosh, you're really great, I miss you so much. "

"Ne, eomma. I miss you, too. "Wendy off her arms and looked at Mrs. Son.

"You've been very mature, even you come along with your boyfriend. "

 

WHAT ?!

********

" Are you serious ? "

"Ne, why would I lie to you? "

"Aish, eotteohgehae, Soo? "

"You can only be patient until he gets back. I just can’t reach, Irene. "

"What if I call Wendy? "

"Hey, let me tell you, this is your problem, don’t involve others, believe Taeyeon just need some time alone. "

"I can’t, Soo. "

"If you were bothered him at times like this, I was worried if he would be angry. "

"Aish, really. "

"Come on, you better spend your time off and be right back. "

"Ne, I'll be right back, Soo. "

 

My heart began to worry if things like this, that man starts not give me the news and I am sure when I meets him later, his attitude will be very cold. I was very hungry all day isn’t out of the room and just finding out where that man. I step my foot to the dinner table and I saw purple macaron set on the table.

 

"Seulgi? "

 

"Irene, Saeng-il chugha haeyo. "

"Gomawo, Seulgi-ya. "

". , , , "

"How do you know if I like MA-"

"I always know what you like. "

"Really? "

"Ne. Even I could know who man are you like? "

"You wouldn’t guess it, Seulgi. "

" I can. Let me try. Hmm, that man. , , . "

". , , , "

"Kang Seulgi. "

"Hey! Bear! "

 

Today, Seulgi give me macaron set right when I celebrated my last birthday when the high school. After that, I celebrate with friends at the airline, but even so eomma often said that if Seulgi ask my presence at every birth.

 

"Seulgi give you this? "The voice interrupted my reverie.

"Ne, eomma. "

"Joohyun, he is a good man, you've known each other since school. Do you have no intention to have a relationship with him? "

"Eomma. "

"I do understand you don’t like if we talk about it, but you have to remember your age, you're no longer young, you should have a family. "

"Arraseo, eomma. "

"Are you close to another man until you can’t get together Seulgi? "

 

I don’t know if I should say about my closeness with Taeyeon, especially with an atmosphere like this.

 

"Joohyun, my desire and appa alike, we want you to get married and be happy with man who love you. "

"Ne, eomma, I understand. "

"Well, you'd better eat and rest, it's late. "

 

Eomma leave me alone in the dining room and now there is only me, macaron purple and stillness of the night.

 

Oppa, what are you doing out there ?

********

"Ah, so you're just friends. "

"Ne, ajumma. "Taeyeon smiled shortly after explaining his relationship with Wendy.

"Recently I want to share this news with your father Wendy. "

"No, eomma. I and Taeyeon oppa just co-workers. "

"They also came from a friend, Seung Wan. "

"Eonni! "Wendy immediately throw pillows living room toward Seung Hee down the stairs.

"Hey! "

 

Taeyeon just chuckled when he saw the sisters teasing each other. He felt if greeting Seung Hee is true, all from friendship then continues in a serious relationship, just like him and Irene.

 

"Don’t fight, do you no shame with Taeyeon here? We should have lunch together. "

"Ne, eomma. "Both compact answered and walked into the dining room.

 

Despite being in Canada, Mrs. Son still cook Korean dishes and it makes Taeyeon relieved not need to match the tongue with food in Canada.

 

"Let’s eat everyone. "

 

In the middle of lunch, Wendy unconsciously start to fetch food on the table and provide drink for that Korean Air pilot. It definitely makes Seung Hee surprised because she didn’t unusual to see the attitude of Wendy were very considerate with others, especially a man.

 

A few minutes later. , ,

 

"Wendy, do you really don’t have any relationship with that man? "

"We're just colleagues, eonni. "

"Really? Why did you really pay attention to it? "

"You mean? "

"Yes, you provide dishes on the table for him, you get to drink during meals. "

"Eonni, I guess it's a natural thing, he was a guest in this house, right? "

"You can’t use that phrase. When your friends came to visit you, you don’t treat it as such. "

". , , , "

"Tell me honestly, do you like that man? "

"No, eonni. "

"He's handsome, smart and spoken very smooth. "Seung Hee glanced Taeyeon was talking to Mr Son.

"But I'm not woman corresponding with the type, eonni. "

"You mean he already has girlfriend? "

"I don’t know, but according to the information often I hear, he likes woman with a sharp gaze, facial cold aura, but has a warm heart. "

"Uhm, you have the last one. "Seung Hee shore up her chin and stared at Wendy.

"Eonni, I'm sure he has found the right woman, anyway I also know who woman who were close to him. "

"Eoh, so sad. "Wendy snapped glanced Seung Hee and throw pillows right into her face.

"SEUNG WAN-AH! "

 

Meanwhile in the front yard Wendy, Taeyeon was talking to Mr Son, the father of Wendy, about the job.

 

"How was become a pilot? "

"It's great, an honor to be in the senior pilot of Cathay Pacific house. " Taeyeon just founf out if Mr. Son is a former pilot in Cathay Pacific.

" Do you know the most fun thing about being a pilot? "

" Travel around the world ? "

"No. Fun thing is when you can keep your heart to one person while you were flying away. "

"Uh, ne. "Mr. Son's utterance as Taeyeon silence.

"When Wendy will be born in this world, I was still in the air and fortunately I would have landed in Korea on that day. Although I was too late to hear her cry for the first time, I came right on time when doctors had given her clothes. Instead of crying the first time I see, but the smile on her face. "Mr. Son smiled slightly as he recounted it on Taeyeon.

"I really wish I could be like you, Mr. Son. "

"Don’t be like me, Tae. Be a man who is always on the side woman you love, even when that woman had to deal with death for the sake of your happiness. "

 

Taeyeon directly carried over into his past, when he and Tiffany tried to consult a doctor regarding the content of Tiffany. Doctors say if Tiffany weak enough to keep the fetus inside her, so it is one of the factors that led to Taeyeon and Tiffany separated in a state of not having a child.

 

"Appa. "Wendy voice interrupted my reverie Taeyeon.

"Ne, Seung Wan? "

"I have to go back and Taeyeon oppa. "

"Very fast. "Taeyeon noticed Mr Son somber face.

"Wendy, stay here, I'll come a day before departure. "

"But oppa ...."

"Whether it is allowed in your airline, Tae? "

"For the Son Seung Wan, I'll take responsibility for this. "Taeyeon looked toward Wendy and smiled a little.

 

Mr Son tapped Taeyeon and immediately Taeyeon take a stand upright and give respect to Mr. Son.

 

"I'm ready to flight, Captain Son. "

"Flight until you find the end of the world. "Mr. Son reply to respect Taeyeon.

 

Obviously it makes a gesture both Wendy and Seung Hee smiled. After that, Taeyeon waved at Wendy and he returned to Toronto.

 

Don’t know why, I wish you can take my daughter fly higher (serious relationship) than me ...

********

Tonight be the night very tiring for me because I had just finished attending the Seoul Fashion Week along with Jessica.

 

"Hi, Tiff, Jess. How are you? "

"Hi, Boa eonni. We are fine. "

"What you were alone? "

"Ne, eonni. "

"Where's your husband, Jessie? "

"Ah, Yuri was on his way to pick me up. "

"Oh, okay. Then where Taeyeon, Fany-ah? "

"Eoh, Taeyeon. , , "

"Taeyeon was in Canada right now so I will accompany Tiffany, eonni. "

"Ah, arraseo. Then I'll see you at the next event. "

"Ne. "

 

I noticed that Jessica was still smiling and waving at Boa eonni. I began to wonder how Jessica could know Taeyeon is in Canada today.

 

"Sica. "

"Ne, why? "

"Did Taeyeon tell you if he was in Canada? "

"Uh, no. Krystal telling me. They go together. "I started to look at this woman with a full question.

"Really? "

"Why I must lie to you? "

 

On the way home, I just stopped and looked out the car window. My marriage and Taeyeon was attended by only our closest friends, even the divorce news we were not published in any news portal for the desire Taeyeon, naturally if Boa eonni not know this.

 

"I want this separation is done completely covered even I'm on you to not publish anything that shows it. "

"Why? "

"Don’t you understand? I'm embarrassed! "

". , , , "

"I'm embarrassed because I failed in this marriage. "

 

Although I've covered, still, some reporters managed to get proof of divorce a few months after we split up.

 

"Fany-ah, you've arrived. "

"Eoh, gomawo, Sica, Yul. "

"Yes, good night. "

"Ne. "

 

My foot stepped into the house with fatigue, when I closed the door and leaned in behind it, my mind seemed to imagine a time when Taeyeon playing with his niece in the family room. The sound of their laughter seemed to haunt my mind I even like to see the happy faces of that man.

 

" Where are you going ? "

"No, samchon. "

"Gotcha. Fany-ah quickly tickling Mischa. "

"No !!!! "

 

My lips began to smile remembering it, even I closed my eyes and hoped that if I could go back to be in that atmosphere.

 

Mianhae, Tae. , ,