Eps. 22

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

"I've found, Taeyeon. "

"Really? Eodie? "

"Seoul National University Hospital. "

"We'll catch you up, eonni. "

"Ne. "

I don’t believe it if I had to watch it, even that woman dared to sit so close to Taeyeon in a situation like this.

"Ma'am, is there anything we can do? "

"Ah, whether the patient is a victim in an accident last night? "

"Yes, if you're looking for a family? "

"Yes, I'm looking for my fiance. "

"May I know what is his name? Maybe I can help. "

"Ne. Kim Taeyeon. "

I saw the nurse looking Taeyeon name in the list of patients who are her grasp.

"Looks like you're in the right room, a patient by the name of Kim Taeyeon was inside. "

"Ah, ne, kamsahamnida. "

She left me in front of the patient's Taeyeon, now I can only see that man from small glass in the door of the room. I'm very aware if I have the right to enter and see that man. But I think it's better to wait outside until that woman leave the room because I need information about Taeyeon condition.

A few minute later. , ,

"Eonni. "

"Irene? "

Although the atmosphere at the hospital was crowded, I feel if now everything became quiet and there was only us in the hospital corridor.

"Why didn’t you tell me about this? "

"What? "

"Did you deliberately keep it yourself? "

" What do you mean ? "

"You should have told me about this. He is my fiance, I'm entitled to know things like this. "

"Oh? You're his fiancé? "

". , , , "

"Where have you been last night? You didn’t even call his cell phone overnight. If you really fiancée, you should worry about it. "

"I called him. "

"Geotjimal. "That woman shows Taeyeon cellphone in her hand.

"What are you doing with his phone?! "

"Since the night I held the phone, none of your messages appear and you still call yourself his fiancée? "

". , , , , "

"I think you're right woman for Taeyeon, reality had rebounded. "

My eyes began to glisten hear him.

"I tell you, you should have been the first to be with him in this situation. What if he doesn’t survive? Apologize and cry was no use. "

". , , , , "

"Now he is experiencing amnesia. "

"What?! "

"He only has five percent of memory. "

"Eotteohgehae…. "

"Not much you can do besides him. "

". , , , "

Taeyeon really love you, even you are part of the five percent of memory.

 ********

A man was staring straight into the hospital window and contemplate the current condition.

 

" You are married. "

" Married ?! "

"I'm your ex-wife. So stop calling Irene, I’m Tiffany Hwang. "

 

Why when they saw her, many beautiful memory that pops up, even when I say her name, I felt calm,

 

tok tok .. ..

 

Taeyeon didn’t change his views, he kept gazing at the hospital window. Step foot into the room a woman care of her, her fingers tremble with fear at the sight of Taeyeon.

 

"Oppa. "

 

Sounds that are part of the five percent of Taeyeon's memory managed to make the focus changed. Taeyeon looked toward woman which currently stands near his bed, his lips trembled and his eyes were open a memory back.

 

"Mianhae. “, That woman ran and hugged Taeyeon.

"W-why? "

 

Meanwhile, a pair of eyes can only look at it from glass in the hospital room door, even unwittingly now her eyes began to glisten. She could only sigh and moved from the corridor.

 

"Fany-ah! "

"Yuri? "

"Fany, what happened? Why are you crying ? "

"II don’t cry. "

"Your eyes are red. "

"Ah, I just lack of sleep. "

"What your father is being treated here? "

"No, Yul. What are you doing in the hospital? Where is Jessica? "

"This morning Seolhyun contacted me, she said Jisoo are victims of accidents overnight, so I rushed to see him. "

"What? Jisoo also had an accident? "

" What do you mean ? "

"Is it an accident that streak? "

"Yes, where did you know? "

"Yul. "

"What? "

"Taeyeon also in the accident. "

"What?! "

"I took him to the hospital because the ambulance was on the way, I don’t want anything bad to happen to him. How Jisoo circumstances? "

"She had a minor collision and trauma. "

"Thank God she survived. "

" How about Taeyeon? Can I meet him? "

"He had amnesia, only five percent of the memory that will be remembered. "

"Can I see it? "

"You can go to room 329."

"Are not you going to get there? "

"No, I have to go home. "

"Well I'll look after him. "

Yuri ran toward the room that had been told Tiffany and he stopped when he saw Irene were in the room. He understands now why Tiffany eyes red.

I know you will never let go of this, Fany-ah