Eps. 7

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

Sunny morning in Canada, a man was standing right in front of the door of the house woman he promised to be picked up. With a vibrant smile on his face, he knocked on the door.

 

" Hello. ".

"Ne, annyeong. Did you come to pick up Wendy? "

"Ne. Is she ready? "

"She's been waiting for. "Woman smiled and take a breath for awhile," SEUNG WAN! "

 

Before long, the intended woman came out of her house and went straight to man who had been waiting for her.

 

"It's ready to go home? "

"Ne, oppa. "

"Careful Seung Wan, don’t forget to let us know if you've been in Korea. "

"Ne, eomma. "

 

Taeyeon looked toward Wendy and directs his head as if giving a sign to say farewell to her family.

 

"I will miss you, Eomma, Appa. "Wendy ran to embrace Mr & Mrs Son.

"Me too. "

"See you soon, Seung Hee. "

"Comeback later, Wan. "

"Ne. "

 

Taeyeon only could smile at the proximity of Wendy and her family.

 

"It seems like we have to go, because I only have six hours before departure. "

"Ne, gomawo, Taeyeon. You've allowed Wendy to stay here. "

"No problem, Mrs. Son. "

 

Both also said good-bye as she left the house.

 

"Seung Wan! Hold his hand so you will never missing again. ", Saying it clearly makes Wendy stopped and looked toward Seung Hee.

"SEUNG HEE !!!!!!!! "

 

However, because of the attitude of the ignorant, Taeyeon even deliberately to hold the hands of Wendy and Seung Hee make laugh.

 

"Let’s go. We have to flight. "Taeyeon caught Wendy smile clearly by the eye.

 

During her second trip to the airport, Wendy occasionally noticed Taeyeon and she smiled when Taeyeon looking at her.

 

"Why? "

"No. "

"I noticed your social media two days. You don’t see any update with your family. Why? "

" I'm just worried they will reprimand you."

"They wouldn’t do it. "

"No, oppa. I'm still worried. "

 

Taeyeon smiled a little and he pulled out his phone. He pointed it at the top and took pictures along with Wendy.

 

"Oppa, what are you doing? "

"Let us verify whether the head of the division be reprimanded because we are outside the airport five hours before departure. "

"Oppa please don’t upload it. "

"Why? "Taeyeon looked at Wendy seriously.

"I-I. .. "

". , , , "

"I'm not comfortable with Irene eonni. "

 

Taeyeon just smiled and slowly he put away his cell phone. He looked up and stared Wendy was very deep.

 

"What makes you feel that way? "

"I know her. I also know if you two have a relationship. "Wendy throw gaze out the window of the bus.

"Tell me how you know her? "

" What for ? "

" So what ? "

"Eoh, it's okay, I'm just asking. "

"I was just asking. "

"Oppa. , , "

"Wendy. , , "

"Oppa, stop. "

"Wendy, stop. "

"Hey! "

"Hey! "

 

Wendy annoyed with Taeyeon who followed every word, but the sense of annoyance turned to his expression that could not help but smile. Both joking laughter even unintentionally Taeyeon bring Wendy into his arms and both just looked at each other. Without a word, they just kept posing smile and Wendy seemed to forget what she had just said.

 

A few hours later. , ,

 

Both arrived at the airport and other air crew were waiting they've even noticed from a distance.

 

"So what is this? Travel partner or partner of live? "Krystal folded her arms across her chest.

"What they've done during these two days? "Sooyoung shook his head.

"Good thing Irene eonni didn’t see this. "Joy are swapped shifts with Luna could only close .

 

Both stood in front of their friends and smiled at them. However, the reactions of all three of their friends looked at them seriously.

 

"Why? "Taeyeon looked confused at his friends who are already using uniforms.

"Hyung. "Sooyoung looked toward Wendy hands were still wrapped around Taeyeon’s arm and Taeyeon carries Wendy's bag.

 

Feel if Sooyoung outlook leads him, Taeyeon and Wendy look in the same direction with Sooyoung and snapped both distanced themselves from each other. Krystal can only be silent and let out her breath, she started to leave the crew of another plane and walked into the waiting room.

 

"Eonni, Let’s go, you have to change uniforms. "

"Ne. "

 

Wendy and Joy first left two of their pilots. While approaching Sooyoung while Taeyeon looking toward Wendy.

 

"What have you done with her for two days? "

"Keep your words, Soo. "

"Tch, what's the difference between you and Irene? "

"What? "

"You are both close to others behind one another. "Sooyoung raise his tone.

"Soo-"

"I think you really want to go to calm yourself. Huh, it turns out you're close to woman that is clearly close to Irene. Use your common sense, Tae. "

". , , "

"What if Irene saw it? What if Joy or Krystal said it to Irene? Can you imagine how painful with that woman? "

"Soo, listen to me, that woman was first hurt me. "

" How long do you want to keep replying to everyone? Are you going to make Irene same as Tiffany? "

" Never-compare-Irene-with-Tiffany. Make a note of it for good. "Taeyeon led Sooyoung the way with a very annoyed face.

"Hyung! "

********

Seoul in the morning,

 

This morning I had to do a shoot with one of the fashion magazine in Korea. My body feels heavy, it looks like I'm getting tired of this activity.

 

drrt ... drrt ...

 

"Yeoboseyo. "

"Fany-ah. "

"Ne. "

"Is this the day we could have lunch together? "

"Ne. Maybe after the shooting, we could have lunch together, Nic. "

"Arraseo. All right, bye. "

"Ne. "

 

His tone was very flat than usual. That man changed since my meeting with his family in Thailand. Somehow my gut feeling says if something bad will happen to our relationship. I should not think about it, I should have thought about how to keep daddy would allow me to get married with Nichkhun.

 

ART Studio

 

"Tiffany-ssi. "

"Ne. "

"There is a surrogate for you. "

"Really? "

"Ne. Siwon-ssi left it this morning. "

 

Crew was give me a pink cupcake box and afterwards left me speechless in the lobby of the studio.

 

"Fany-ah, is it true you're getting married with the pilot? "

"Ne. Why? "

"No. I just want to wish the best for your life. That man certainly can be happy you properly. "

"Gomawo, Siwon. "

"I hope you can feel more happiness, Fany-ah. "

 

That man was good, even the world like it. He dedicated his life and fortune to the UNICEF. Man perfect arguably the eyes of woman, but somehow I prefer that short cute man.

 

What ? Cute ? ish ... flirty rather

 

A few minutes later. , ,

 

"Nice pose, Tiffany-ssi. "

 

How many times have I heard that phrase, I thought I wanted to end it. Even if the mind, Taeyeon hated that and he didn’t want to hear that phrase when accompany my work.

 

"Okay, it looks like up here first, tomorrow will be my call. "

"Ne. "

 

I picked up my cell phone and look for a message from Nichkhun, that man was already waiting for me in the lobby. I rushed to him and left the studio.

 

"Nic. "

"Ne, Fany-ah. "He hugged me as usual.

"Mianhae, I make you wait. "

"No, I just got here."

"Let’s go. "

 

All seemed fine so far, he still embraced me even to get into the car, all running as usual. On the way, he little ask about work, and it makes me a little quiet for my thoughts about attitude change can be broken.

 

Arriving at the place to eat, we do everything as usual, enjoyed lunch with some people who look at us, understand it, who didn’t know Nichkhun, although he always said that if his agency had begged him not to get to go public about our relationship, but he always break them.

 

"Nic, the entreaties, I-"

"Fany, I don’t want to force you to answer."

"No. I want you to talk about this directly on the daddy. "

"Eoh, ne. "

"Why? You don’t want? "

"No, I want to. "I could see the smile a little doubt it.

 

I can only be silent and occasionally nodding my head trying not to prolong this matter wedding plans.

 

Hopefully daddy changed his mind. , ,

********

During the flight, Taeyeon just sat there looking out the airplane window, he is still remembered with Sooyoung’s word. Deep in his heart, he didn’t have the intention to reply to what Irene did to him, he didn’t have a vindictive nature with woman ever hurt him. He saw the ring finger is still a trace circular ring.

 

"Marry someone who is able to love and understand you. "

"Ne, Appa. "

 

That afternoon Taeyeon has recently introduced Tiffany to the family and get a very good response. Taeyeon’s family expect both of them to get married and not to delay, postpone.

 

"I, Kim Taeyeon, promise you, Stephanie Hwang Mi Young, that I will be your husband from this day forward, to be faithful and honest in every way, to honor the faith and the trust you place in me, to love and respect you in your successes and in your failures, to make you laugh and to be there when you cry, to care for you in sickness and in health, to softly kiss you when you are hurting, and to be your compnoon and your friend, on this journey that we make-together. "

 

Without realizing it, tears flowing out of the corner of his eye and he immediately delete it. Despite five years, parting it still leaves a deep wound, even Taeyeon thought not to marry for the second time, but because of Taeyeon's parents wanted to marry again, then he didn’t have a choice.

"Who that man? "

"Uhm, he’s Nichkhun, schoolmate. "

"Friends? "

"Ne. Why? "

"I don’t like it if your friend touch you like that. "

 

Taeyeon looked at his watch and he get a call from Incheon to get ready to land.

 

"Landing area clear, KE-074 please prepare after KE-002. Thirty minutes, clear. "

 

Taeyeon attention to the aircraft's radar and he saw the KE-002 from the right side. Although much he can confirm if the plane was brought about by Yoona after Japan.

 

One hours later. . .

 

Taeyeon took the bag out of the trunk and hurried back to the house. He didn’t get together with his colleagues as usual, there isn’t even aware if he had left the room the air crew. He eliminated one taxi and went straight to his house.

 

drrt ... drrt ...

 

"Yeoboseyo. "

"Ne. "

"Oppa. "

"Why? "

"M-mianhae. "

"I've already forgotten it. "

"I-I don't-"

"Never mind, never mind, I'm sure everything will be fine. "

"Oppa. "

"I've just come back, I want to rest. "

". . . . "

" See you later. "

 

Taeyeon end a short conversation with Irene because he doesn’t want to remember it. After he thought about it, Irene still free to have a relationship with any man because he has not been invited Irene into a serious relationship, even he didn’t know whether Irene had the same feeling with him.

 

It's okay as long as you happy, Irene. , ,