Eps.1

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

"I can’t continue this relationship. "

"Why? "

"Have you no common sense? "

"WHAT? "

"You're going out with another woman! "

"How many times have I told you, if I don’t have any relationship with that woman."

" I can’t. I want to part with. "

 

Past that always haunt me, even though it all happened five years ago, all because of my profession as a pilot in the Korean Air which has always been overshadowed shadows affair with a stewardess. But I've forgotten that America - Korea woman and move on.

 

"Oppa, Let’s go. All the passengers were already heading gate. "

"Ne, Yeri-ya. "

 

This woman only twenty years and has been working for Korean Air a few months, you could say he is the youngest in the airline woman.

 

"Hyung! "

" Ye. "

 

Man are co-pilot were quite often airs with me, he was quite well-known in the Korean public because it has such a young age but brilliant career, but unfortunately not many flight attendants were seen close to him than me.

 

"Yoong, today where we going to flight? "

" Are you kidding. Did you not read the list is? "

"Nope, I've read I just want to make sure. "

"We're going to Bangkok, Hyung. "

"Hmm. "

 

I see the list of passengers on the plane while powering aircraft engines.

 

"Why? What you think of anything? "

". , , , "

"The man who be a reason Tiffany divorced with you? "

 

"Divorce?! For reasons that are not clear it? "

". , , "

"Tch, I'm sure if that’s not a reason why you wanted to break up with me. "

" What do you mean ? "

"Definitely that Thailand man makes you like this? "

"Tae! "

"WHY?! Why are you angry? "

". . . "

"Well if you say so, I'll return you to your father today. "

". . . "

"May I never see you in a bad situation someday. "

 

I sighed and put my passenger list. I still remember when I was waiting for complete reunion in school, that woman runs out of the gate with a man that isn’t foreign to me.

 

"Oppa. "

"Hmm, Irene? "

"All passengers have entered. "

"Yes, we will soon depart. "

 

That woman closed Flight Deck door and Yoona's eyes fixed on me now.

 

"Why? "

"When are you going to establish a serious relationship with that woman? "

"WHAT? "

"That woman was pretty, smart and she likes you. "

"But I don’t like her."

"Tch, see later until you're crazy about her and really want it, I was the first to tie you down the runway. "

********

When the flight attendants were preparing to give direction to the passenger, Taeyeon grabbed the microphone and greet the passengers. At first all goes as usual, but until the end of the sentence, as if ignorant, he was reciting that managed to make the passengers smiling.

 

"For those passengers who require assistance during the flight, Korean Air flight attendants are ready to assist you. But for those of you who need help to find a mate or your ex, then please don’t ask for help on a Korean Air flight attendants, because the Korean Air flight attendants are also looking for their soul mate. Thanks, enjoy the flight Seoul - Bangkok along with Korean Air, excellence in flight "

 

Obviously he was making three flight attendant standing in the aisle cabin looked at each other and smiled sheepishly. Flights to Bangkok began with a cheerful atmosphere.

 

A few hours later. , ,

 

Taeyeon decided to get out of the Flight Deck and give a smile to the passengers instantly look up to him. Not once or twice he heard the passengers, especially the woman whispering about him.

 

"Omo, the pilot was handsome. "

"Hell, if he was still alone? "

 

Taeyeon walked toward the rear of the plane and before long he returned to the Flight Deck. He saw Yoona was staring out the window.

 

"Hyung, if later you have a flight to New York, can you take me? "

"Why? "

"I want to see Hyunie. "

"Yes, I will choose you as a co-pilot. "

"Really? "

" Ye. "

"I pray that you paired with Irene noona. "

"Yoong .... "

 

Taeyeon give serious stare to Yoona and looked away to the front of the plane.

 

Suvarnabhumi International Airport

 

After approximately six hours of flight, Taeyeon landed at Suvarnabhumi, all passengers out of the plane prepared to follow the direction of the flight attendants.

 

"When are you going to fly again? "

"I don’t know, Hyung. Maybe two more days together Hyoyeon. "

" Where ? "

"Returning to Korea I guess. "

"Ne. "

 

Both were out of the Flight Deck after the aircraft cabin is empty, Taeyeon and Yoona see the Korean Air flight attendant was waiting.

 

"This your suitcase, oppa. "

"Gomawo, Yeri-ya. "

 

When Taeyeon was about to take his luggage, accidentally he saw Irene as annoyed gaze at Yeri the sight leave a suitcase belonging to Taeyeon. Fifth train crew was rushed to the hotel where they stay for the next two days until a new schedule for them.

The hotel receptionist prepared a fifth guest room key to those already seen in the lobby of the hotel. Suvarnabhumi into a hotel in cooperation with KA for lodging their flight crews.

 

" Arunsawat ka. "

" Arunsawat krab. "

" This a hotel room key for Captain Taeyeon and YoonA. And this for a beautiful flight attendants. "

"Kobkun krab. "

 

The receptionist just smiled and let the train crew was resting.

 

"It turns out that you pay attention to Thailand man that you hate, you master the language. "

"No, I can only piecemeal. "

"Do you often listen to Tiffany noona communicate with that man? "

 

Taeyeon suddenly stopped and stared at Yoona.

 

"Once again you're talking about that woman and that man, I’m going to tie you down at runway. "

 

Yoona stopped and within seconds he ran in the hallway of the hotel.

 

"Hey! Yoong! "

 

Yoona first went to his room and got away from Taeyeon. While Taeyeon could only sigh and opened the door of his room which was next to the room Yoona.

********

"You're working pretty well today, Tiffany-ssi. "

"Gomawo, Mr. Lee. "

"Right up to meet at Seoul Fashion Week weekend. "

"Ne. "

 

Man was passed from my presence and my own shadow now staring at me.

 

"Well if you say so, I'll return you to your father today. "

". , , "

"May I never see you in a bad situation someday. "

"Tae! "

"I'll stop loving you, Fany-ah. "

 

It has been five years of the incident was over, but still that sentence playing in my head.

 

"Why did you end the marriage with that man ? "

"I'm not strong with the news about him. "

"Daddy doesn’t understand the way you think, Stephanie. "

"We've grown up, Dad. We know what is our decision. "

 

Daddy was very fond of that man, even he never once asked where man twice that after we parted. I'm afraid if daddy doesn’t accept Nichkhun as prospective in-laws.

 

"Fany-ah. "

"Ne. "

"Mianhae, I'm was late. "

"It's okay, Nic. "

"Why? What are you thinking ? "

"No. "

"Let’s go, we had dinner together. "

"Ne. "

 

Before he returned to Thailand for some time, he asked me to dinner at my favorite restaurant. When I got there, I saw a table that seems to have been ordered by this man and sure enough, the waitress brought us there.

 

"Fany-ah. "

"Ne. "

"There's something I want to tell you tonight. "

"Just tell me, Nic. "

A heartbeat my body froze and my eyes opened wide when he saw him pull out a ring box in front of me.

 

"We've been together, Fany-ah. I want you to be my wife. "

"Uh, Nichkhun. , , "

 

"Remember, if you get married to another man, I wouldn’t attend the event. I am embarrassed by the Kim family. "

"You take it right, Fany? "

"Nichkhun, are you sure? You haven’t even asked me to get acquainted with your parents. "

"Ah, you're right. What if you come with me tomorrow, I'll take you to my family. "

 

Deep down, that's not the biggest reason I hold my answer, I think of the feeling of daddy if aware of this plan, I'm sure daddy will reject it.

********

The next morning in Thailand, two people were waiting for the woman is preparing for a walk around Thailand.

 

"Eonni, ppalli. "

"Aish, wait a minute. "

 

Wendy'd been looked at his watch impatiently to surround Thailand.

 

"Let’s go"

"You're take long time. "

 

Wendy walked with Yeri first in front of Irene. Woman which has the oldest age among those that could only shake her head. When in the hotel lobby, Yoona is playing his phone for updates on social media.

 

"Hyung, let's get a picture together. "

 

Taeyeon and YoonA photographed together for Yoona’s instagram. As before if Yoona upload a photo with Taeyeon, certainly many who commented on the fact rarely much that sent regards to Taeyeon.

 

"Oppa! "

"Gosh! "

 

Taeyeon reversed Yeri holding and looking over his shoulder.

 

"Brother and sister. "

Yeri show her face duck when Yoona say it, she doesn’t want to be called brother and sister with Taeyeon just because of the similarity of their family name.

Irene folded her arms across her chest and her gaze the other way dispose of origin don’t look towards Taeyeon and Yeri. Looking at it, Yoona looks ignorant, he stood in the middle of Wendy and Irene then embrace both.

 

"Let’s go, we have fun, noona. "

 

The five of them walked out of the hotel and start exploring every place were hits in Thailand. Not infrequently they upload on sosmed, even Yeri share her selfie with Taeyeon in social media. Saw that post, Irene turned into unmood while lunch together.

 

"Why? "Taeyeon attention to Irene, sitting opposite him.

"No. "

 

Feel something is wrong with Irene, Taeyeon looking for ways to restore the mood of woman that different two years of age.

 

"Irene. "Taeyeon grabbed Irene hand when out of the restaurant.

"Eoh? "

 

Taeyeon smiled and gave an ice cream that secretly he bought when paying lunch today.

 

"Hey, where did you get this? "Irene began to smile.

"It's not important, the important thing your mood back story, chagiya. "

 

WHAT?! CHAGIYA?!

 

Taeyeon walked beside Irene and when Wendy saw Irene holding ice cream, she approached Irene and then looked at her suspiciously.

 

"Eonni, why don’t you take me to buy it? "

"I-I. , , "

"Can I taste it? "

"Ne. "Irene gives the ice cream at Wendy's, but because of the nature nosy, Wendy took away the ice cream.

 

"HEY! SEUNG WAN! "

"Irene, let Wendy pick it up. "

 

Her mood as a bad back, Irene had just bowed. But Taeyeon immediately embraced it as he showed other ice cream in front of Irene.

 

"WHAT?! You still have it? "

"I knew it would happen, so I've prepared. "

"Really? Gomawo, oppa. "

 

Both are back running behind three of his friends, but don’t realize if they embrace Irene Taeyeon, Yoona raised his cell phone and capture it and then upload in instagram.

 

In the night, Taeyeon resting alone in his room and he just saw some of the photos posted on sosmed Yoona. He noticed one of the photographs when he embraces Irene and he saw Irene laughed out loud at that.

 

"Rarely do I see you like this. "

 

tok tok .. ..

 

Taeyeon put his cell phone on the bed and run to open the hotel room door. He get silenced when he saw a woman standing in front of his hotel room.

 

"I brought you something. "

"Gomawo. "

"Ne. "

 

That woman passed out of sight Taeyeon, but Taeyeon grabbed his wrist and make woman was silent. Taeyeon slowly pull that woman toward him, even now that woman has entered into Taeyeon room. Slowly he closed the door and stared at woman was very deep. Looks embarrassed, that woman goes right to the thin lips Taeyeon. Taeyeon propped that woman on his bedroom door and put something given that woman on the table. He got rid of woman hair was blocking his view. Until the long run, his nose now approaching even the two met.