064

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun finally gets back to work after another 2 days etended vacation after his trip to Bali with his wife since he applied for a 7 days holiday. Sehun's getting in the lift with his hand in his lab coat's pockets when he heard a voice calling out for him with the most annoying tone someone's ever called him with,

"Dr. Oh! My Dr. Oh!"

Sehun ignores the girl beside him, it's Jinhee, his intern who's trying to flirt with him eerytime she has a chance and Sehun is very much annoyed with her behaviours of suddenly trying to touch him and trying to feed him with foods. She knows exactly that he's married and he wouldn't even spare a glare towards another girls no matter whatever happens, but this girl is a pain in the , she just never stops. Jinhee pants as she stands beside Sehun, a smile crept up on her face as she tries to take Sehun's arm in his, but the latter pushed her away.

"Come on, Dr. Oh, I missed you a lot! I miss seeing your handsome frown."

Jinhee said with a giggle, making Sehun turns to glare at her, but she doesn't seem affected with it, at all. The lift dings and Sehun gets in, followed suit by his annoying intern. But his stern voice stops the girl,

"Wait for another lift, I'm not getting in with you."

Jinhee scoffs, ignoring Sehun's cold words and takes a step in the lift,

"I'm serious, Jung Intern. Or I'll transfer you to another department."

Jinhee stops on track and moves back, away from the lift, faking a smile on her face upon hearing how muc he doesn't want to be with her. 

"Fine then, Dr. Oh. I'd rather not taking the lift with you than being in another department from you. See you at the dinner tonight! I love you!"

JInhee giggles playfully and when the lift's door closes, she stops giggling and scoffs,

"I'm going to make you mine, no matter what it takes."

JInhee whispers to herself before taking out her phone and starts dialling while she waits for another lift to come. An unknown smile crept up on her face once she's done talking to her phone knowing that she, Jung Jinhee will always gets what she wants, no matter what it is.

"It's a very good kindergarten, Tokki's surely going to love it there."

Dr. Bae said, her hand moves to take the fries while she smiles as she looks at the small mother in front of her. She's taken a day leave to spend time with her favourite patient and since the small girl said she has something to give to her from Bali, they decided to meet up at a cafe nearby Taehee's house. Taehee pouts as she scrolls over the kindergarten's website.

"It's like an international kindergarten so Tokki's going to learn English and Chinese as well. They offered Japanese too, if I'm not mistaken, but the most common ones are English and Chinese."

Taehee nods, with a smile in her face as she then forwarded the link to the kindergarten's website to Sehun before she looks up at Dr. Bae.

"It's nice and I kind of love the environments there, from the pictures in the website."

The both of them laugh, Taehee takes a fries and starts eating it. Dr. Bae smiles,

"How's Bali? And thank you so much for the gifts, you and Dr. Oh really don't have to get us anything."

Taehee grins, shaking her head,

"No, you're like a sister to me so of course I need to get something to my sister and also my favourite doctor."

Dr. Bae bursts out laughing again, busy munching on the foods,

"Bali's nice like very very nice. It's so beautiful.. And dreamy, I almost didn't want to come home."

Taehee laughs as Dr. Bae nods. The two then resumes talking about the kindergarten with laughters filling their conversations.

"Mommy!"

Tokki runs off to hug his mother while Taehee chuckles, patting her son's back,

"Mommy got some fries for you, Minjun."

"Yeay!"

Tokki jumps around and starts running to the kitchen, his small legs then gets on the small ladder in front of the sink to wash his hands. Taehee smiles and takes out the fries, putting some of them onto Tokki's plate and some onto their usual plate.

"Come out to the living room when you're don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter