057

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee yawns while Sehun talks to the receptionist after quite a long drive from the town centre, her eyes wandering around the beautifully decorated resort. She could see a lot of foreigners wandering around and wide open when she saw a huge beautiful pool in the middle of the resort. Her eyes then widen when she saw a couple making out on the couch just across where she's standing, making her turn her head away immediately. Taehee pouts as she tip toes to peek at the forms Sehun's filling up before Sehun turns to look at his small wife, his eyebrows arched. Taehee grins and shakes her head, making Sehun chuckles as he shakes his head too, before continuing to fill in the forms. 

Sehun takes his wife's hand in his after a few minutes as they follow the staff in front of them. Taehee could hear Sehun conversing in English with the guy, which she only understands him saying 'one bedroom pool villa' and she couldn't understand the rest. Sehun gently helps his wife to get on the black golf cart and when they're both settled in, Taehee leans her head on Sehun's shoulder, admiring the beautiful view around them. The golf cart then stops in front of a huge villa and the two followed behind the staff who's leading them as he helps open the huge wooden door for them. Taehee's mouth wide open as she releases her hold on Sehun's arm and starts wandering around the private villa. Her jaw dropped seeing a private pool with a small desk and two chairs accompanied with a beautiful hut where a huge couch like bed is inside it, there's also two resting bed in front of the pool and what makes Taehee happy is that it really is private where there's a huge wall seperating the outdoor pool with the other villas beside theirs, so she doesn't have to worry about other women ogling their eyes on Sehun. There's also a bed in front of the window where the pool can be seen. Taehee then moves inside the bathroom like space, her eyes widen seeing there's an indoor and outdoor rain shower, bathtub, and some of the best bathroom amenities prepared for them.

Sehun smiles seeing his wife cute excited face and her little feet running around the villa while he arranges their luggage. Taehee puts her bagpack down on the couch like bed in front of the huge window as she walks to open the wooden door to the outdoor pool. Taking her phone out of her one piece maxi dress, she takes several pictures of the beautiful nature around the pool with a huge smile on her face. 

"Cutie patootie."

Taehee turns around and she giggles when she saw Sehun handing out a disposable film camera towards her. Running towards her husband, Taehee hugs Sehun instead of taking the camera off his hand, making the guy laughs as he wraps his arms around his wife's petite figure. 

"Thank you, Sehun."

Taehee whispers as she buries her face on Sehun's chest. Sehun puts his chin on Taehee's head,

"You don't have to worry about y girls there'll be only the two of us here."

Taehee hums, pinching Sehun's hips making the guy laughs again. Taehee releases the hug and take the film camera from Sehun's hand, pushing him to stand in front of the pool,

"I'll take your picture."

Sehun chuckles, shaking his head as he puts his hands in his jeans pocket. Taehee smiles while she press the button on the film camera and scoffs when she's done,

"You think you're cool huh, Dr. Oh?"

Taehee sticks her tounge out and when she's shaking the film camera to take another picture, her eyes widen as she yelps when Sehun lifts her off the ground and carry her inside on his shoulder. Taehee punches Sehun's back as she giggles, her small feet wriggling on the air,

"Sehun, my head's spinning!"

She could hear him laughing as he bring her on his shoulder inside the villa and gently puts her on the bed. Taehee clicks her tounge and playfully kicks his waist once he let her go, making him laugh even louder.

"I hate you, Oh Sehun."

Sehun hovers above her with a playful smile on his face as he stares at his cute wife who's pouting. Taehee mouths the word 'what' when she saw him staring at her for almost a minute,

"You don't think I'm cool?"

Taehee snorts before she laughs, finding it funny that a cold person like Sehun feel attacked when she jokingly about trying to act cool when she's taking his picture just now.

"You're not cool. At all."

Taehee sticks her tounge out as Sehun laughs,

"Then I'll show you that your husband is actually very very cool."

Taehee juts her lips as she makes silly faces towards Sehun who's still hovering above her until he lands his lips on hers, Taehee giggles in the kiss while she wraps her arms around Sehun's neck, pulling her husband closer as they deepen the kiss. Sehun moves to peppers kisses on her face, her neck and his hand then releases the ribbon on Taehee's one piece maxi dress. His hand moves to take the camera off Taehee's hand and shove it somewhere on the bed before he sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter