005

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee ties her hair up in a ponytail with her favourite scrunchie while Sehun's busy buttoning his shirt. Taehee grabs her sling bag and walks downstairs to take her burnt cheesecake that she already puts in a tupperware for her friends. She puts the blue tupperware inside a mamonde paperbag and kisses her mother in law's cheek before she slips on her converse and wait for Sehun outside. She could hear Aunt Nana's voice talking to Sehun about not coming home late before she saw her husband who's wearing a white dress shirt tucked in a black slack takes out a very familiar leather shoes from the shoe cupboard.

"Oh! It's the shoes that I got you before our high school graduation!"

Taehee cheerfully smiles as she looks at Sehun who's casually slipping into the leather Berluti shoes. Sehun takes out his Audi's key and about to get in the car when his small wife pushes him to stand in front of their house door cutely with a paper bag in her hand,

"Stand there, don't move."

Sehun sighs when he saw his wife taking out her phone and takes few pictures of him. Taehee grins when she looks at the pictures she took.

"Done?"

Sehun raised his eyebrow and Taehee nods as she looks up at him. They get inside the car and Taehee keeps on smiling as she looks at Sehun's pictures on her phone.

"You want me to pick you up when you're done wasting time with your friends or you're taking the bus?"

Taehee closes her phone and puts it down on her lap as she turns to look at Sehun with an unbelieveable look,

"Wasting time? We're not wasting time, it's called 'girls time'."

Sehun chuckles as he focuses on the road,

"Whatever it is. You want me to pick you up or get the bus?"

Taehee purses her lips while she thinks, she then moves towards Sehun,

"Can I visit you at the hospital? I've never been to the hospital you're about to get interned in."

Sehun stops as the traffic lights turns red and turns to look at his wife who's looking at him with her puppy eyes, she keeps on blinking her eyes and her lips comes out as a pout.

"Pretty please... I promise I won't do anything embarassing."

Taehee puts her palms up, eyes pleading. Sehun casually takes her palm and intertwines her small hand with his left hand while his right hand is used to control the steering. The light turns green and Sehun starts driving again, hand still intertwining his wife's.

"Inform me once you've arrived. If I don't reply or answer your calls just tell the information desk that you're there and wait for me at the lobby."

Taehee grins as she nods and leans to kiss Sehun on the cheek. She keeps on grinning while she looks at their intertwined hands. 

"When are you going to get your driving license? I'll get you a car once you have your license."

Sehun turns to look at his wife before turning to focus on the road again. Taehee sighs,

"I'm afraid. It's not like I don't want to have my driving license and burden you by asking you to bring me to places, it's just, my small brain might not be able to help me to become a good driver." 

Taehee plays with Sehun's finger and keeps on looking down,

"You killed few pedestrians last time. Of course you should be afraid."

Sehun casually said and Taehee smacks his chest as Sehun's laugh,

"It's just a game! They're not real people! It's not like you're going to pay attention if I ever signed up for a driving class."

Taehee mutters and turns to look at the window, Sehun chuckles,

"Why wouldn't I pay attention when me myself is afraid that my wife driving skills could even kill the trees and flowers around the road. I'll surely pay close attention so that I don't have to bail her from jail for driving recklessly."

Taehee pulls her hand from Sehun's and crosses her hands on her chest,

"I hate you."

Sehun laughs and gently pinches her cheek while Taehee pushes his hand away from her cheek. 

"I don't mind if you don't want to drive. But if you feel like you want to, just tell me. I'll sign you up for a driving class and once you've got your license, I'll get you any car you want."

Taehee hums, eyes still looking at the window. 

They arrived at the cafe and when Taehee's about to get out of the car, Sehun pulls her gently and lands a peck on her pouting lips.

"I'm still mad at you."

Taehee said and she can see Sehun's eyes turn into crescent as he smiles when he looks at her,

"I know."

Sehun then keeps on pecking her lips until Taehee couldn't help but giggles,

"Sehun, people can see!"

Taehee pushes Sehun gently and looks around,

"Let them see, you're my wife."

Sehun presses his lips on Taehee's again but this time it's not a peck but a real passionate kiss as he moves his lips with hers. Taehee clenches on Sehun's dress shirt while kissing him back,

"Still mad at me?"

Sehun whispers once he releases her lips, Taehee shakes her head and pokes Sehun's hip playfully before she pushes him and went out of his car,

"See you at the hospital."

Taehee waves cheerfully towards Sehun who's looking at her from the window. She gets inside the cafe when Sehun's Audi can no longer be seen.

"So when are you going to get pregnant?"

Taehee chokes on her chocolate milkshake upon hearing Nanhee's bold question. She wipes and throws her the tissue she used. Nanhee and Jiwon laughs as they look at their friend who's cheeks already flushing red.

"What's with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter