037

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been almost a month after Sehun's full recovery and he already started working as usual even though Taehee and his mother keep on asking him to rest for a little bit more. Taehee's stomach has grown so much bigger that she can't even carry her son anymore, making the little guy whines and cries everytime he wanted to be in his mother's arms. Just like what Sehun said, he really did carry her around even when Taehee just wanted to go to the living room to watch the television. It was embarassing at first but after a few times, Taehee has gotten used to it that she's the one who cutely opens her arms, asking to be carried by her husband. Sehun has gotten himself a new car as well, which is the white GLC SUV from Mercedes-Benz to occupy his soon to be large family with his upcoming twins. Taehee keeps on saying that he doesn't have to buy another two car seats for the twins since they can re-use Tokki's one but Sehun insisted and he really did bought two new baby car seats as well as a lot of stuffs that occupied two full shopping carts for his twins babies when they went to shop for the twins stuffs a week after his recovery. 

Jennie has safely gave birth to her daughter that looks so much like her and Taehee remembers giving her and Jongin a bigger hamper than the one they gifted to Tokki. Jennie even said that she and Jongin will get two different hampers for each of Sehun's and Taehee's twins making Taehee starts nagging at the two of them. Taehee expected her twins to be both girls so she bravely pick almost everything in pink during their shopping spree eventhough Aunt Nana tried to stop her but Sehun got her back, saying that boys can also wear pink making her mother in law sighs in defeat. It's Taehee's check-up day so Sehun asked for a half day off to accompany his wife and since Tokki keeps on whining a lot nowadays, Sehun had to bring his son along the check-up.

"Your wish has come true Taehee, they're both girls!"

Taehee's eyes widen and a huge smile crept up on her face as she then turns to look at Sehun who's also smiling as he stares at his excited wife. Tokki's hugging his elephant plushie tightly on his chest as he sits on Sehun's lap, with his body cutely leaning on Sehun's chest. 

"Now that you're almost into your 33rd week, do you feel uncomfortable to walk or sleep?"

Dr. Bae looks up at the small girl in front of her who's pursing her lips before she nods,

"Especially when I sleep."

Dr. Bae nods,

"It's normal to feel uncomfortable to sleep especially when you're carrying two growing fetus inside you. The best way to sleep is on your left side, it optimizes circulation for the babies and helps relieve lower back pain. You can try sleeping on your left side tonight and if you still feel uncomfortable you can just text me."

Taehee nods. Dr. Bae smiles as she continues to look at her desktop,

"It feels different from when you're carrying Tokki, isn't it?"

Taehee chuckles as she hums,

"I tend to get easily tired and once I lay my body on the bed, I don't feel like doing anything anymore. It's like I wanted to sleep for the whole day."

Dr. Bae laughs with her hands busy typing,

"It's definitely because you're carrying twins! And one more thing, don't panic if you feel like you're already ready to go into labour even when you're still far from your due date because most twins babies are born premature."

Taehee nods, she turns to look at Sehun who has a worried look on his face,

"But don't worry, premature babies doesn't mean the babies are not healthy. They're just born a little bit early. Don't worry about that. Looking at your twins condition now, they seem to not have any problems."

Sehun takes Taehee's hand in his when he notices the fear in his wife's eyes. Dr. Bae looks up at Sehun,

"Dr. Oh, since your wife is small and she's not gaining a lot of weight, I might need to admit her here in order to monitor her diet and condition before she goes into labor, if only you want us to do that. Because you're a doctor too, so I'm giving you the privilege to make the decision."

Sehun turns to look at Taehee who's already pouting, 

"If you don't want your wife to stay here until she goes into labor then I'll list everything that needed to be taken care of towards you. I'm giving you and your wife this privilege because you're an all-rounded doctor so I believe your wife will be in a good care even when she's at home with you."

Sehun's about to speak when Taehee's soft voice cuts him off,

"I'll just stay here. It'll be hard for Sehun and my mother in law to take care of both me and my son. If I'm here, your nurses and you can help take care of me."

Sehun sighs as he turns to look at his wife,

"You should put yourself first."

Taehee turns to look at Sehun who's looking at her with a frow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter