020

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh! This one's cute!"

Everything that Taehee points out from Sehun's laptop ended up in the cart eventhough Taehee whines saying she didn't want the stuffs, but Sehun ignored her and continues to still include them in the cart. Taehee's leaning on Sehun's shoulder on the couch while eating her sweet potatoes. Sehun has taken a day off to shop for Tokki's stuffs with her, just like how he mentioned before. 

"This one! Did they have this in your size? You can wear this to match with Tokki."

Taehee grins and looks up at Sehun who's looking down at her with a frown. Taehee pouts and scoffs,

"I was just joking."

She bites on her sweet potatoes and lift her head off Sehun's shoulder. Sehun's about to say something but his phone rings and he sighs, leaning to get his phone from the glass table in front of the couch. Taehee ignores her husband and continues eating her sweet potatoes while she watches the television. She's laughing over the funny scene on the television when Sehun puts down his phone and suddenly shuts off the television. Taehee clicks her tounge and turns to look at Sehun whose face looks like he just failed his internship. 

"I shouldn't have taken a day off."

Sehun whispers makes Taehee feels a pang on her chest. She feels so hurt hearing his words, as if he regrets spending time with her,

"Are you saying that you regret spending some of your time with me? To shop for Tokki's stuffs?"

Taehee puts her sweet potato on the plate, her eyes trembling as she turns to look at Sehun,

"The boy died. I could've tried to save him if I didn't take today off."

Taehee was taken aback that she purses her lips. Part of her wanted to hug her husband and comfort him but another part of her was hurt by the fact that her own husband prioritize someone else than her and their unborn child.

"He's fighting for his life when I'm having fun looking for something unimportant."

Sehun's words feel like a sword stabbing through Taehee's fragile heart. 

"Of course, me and Tokki are both unimportant for you. I should've known that."

Sehun stands up and turns to look at Taehee with a frown on his face, 

"I don't have time to deal with your emotions, Eun Taehee."

With that being said, Sehun rushes towards their room, Taehee could hear him taking his car key and ignores her as he went out of the house, leaving her crying on the couch. Her tears blurred her vision on the laptop, she shuts the laptop down and quickly gets inside her room. She doesn't want Aunt Nana to come out seeing her crying so she locked herself in her room and cries. She was too blinded with the happiness and the way Sehun has been pampering her that she forgot he could turn into the old him anytime he wants, and ended up hurting her again. 

Taehee's staring at the television without realising that her mother in law is talking to her until she held her hand in hers. Taehee blinks her eyes and turns to look at Aunt Nana who's looking at her with a worried face.

"Where's Hunnie? I thought he said he took the day off today?"

Taehee smiles faintly at Aunt Nana,

"He went to the hospital. One of his patients died. He shouldn't have taken the day off. Who knows if he's on duty he could've saved that boy."

Aunt Nana sighs,

"Hunnie said that to you?"

Taehee looks up at Aunt Nana with a questioning look,

"Said what?"

"That he shouldn't have taken the day off?"

Taehee laughs awkwardly as she shakes her head.

"No, I was just saying. Sehun is a genius so he maybe can pulls something off his sleeve to save that boy."

Taehee avoids looking at Aunt Nana, afraids that she noticed that she's not telling the truth but apparently, Aunt Nana could already read through her that she's really not telling the truth.Taehee can't lie especially with her sad eyes that show she's been crying and the way she's only staring blankly at the television, ignoring the real world, shows that her son must've said something that offended her. Aunt Nana sighs as she makes a mental note to speak to her son once he's back home.

Sehun went back home at around 3 in the morning and when he thought everyone is already fast asleep, he frowns when he saw his mother resting on the couch with a snack in her hand as she watches the television. Sehun shakes his head and was about to walk to his room but his mother's stern voice stops him.

"Oh Sehun. Come and sit here."

Aunt Nana takes the controller and shuts the television off, putting her snack down. Sehun takes his seat on the couch,

"Tell me everything about what you've said to your wife that makes her cry and sad."

Sehun sighs, he knows his mother's not going to let him off unless he spills everything. He doesn't realiz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter