018

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dr. Bae!"

Taehee almost jumped off her hospital bed once she saw her obstetrician who's smiling so brightly at her. Sehun who's packing his wife's stuffs turns to look at his wife who's grinning cheerfully towards the beautiful doctor who just came in. 

"My favourite, how are you feeling today? I was so shocked when I heard that you're admitted and I'm really sorry I couldn't be with you because of my sick leave few days ago."

Dr. Bae held Taehee's hand in hers, a bright smile flashing on her worried face.

"I've been discharged today, so I'm pretty okay already. Ah, are you sick Dr. Bae?"

"Thank goodness I came here early or else you would've been discharged and I have to wait until next week to meet you. By the way, I'm fine, sweetie."

Dr. Bae pinches Taehee's cute cheek before she turns to look at Sehun who's zipping the duffle bag.

"Dr. Oh, please make sure your wife did not do any hard works and make sure to not get her stressed. Her pregnancy is risky now, so Taehee you must just relax and have enough rest. I'll send the preffered diet to your husband later so make sure to follow the diet in order to maintain a healthy pregnancy. We have less than 5 months to go until your Tokki is out, then after that you can continue your baking or cooking or painting."

Taehee looks at Sehun who's nodding with his usual stoic face. Taehee purses her lips and looks down at her belly that's growing, her hand slowly caressing the bump. Regret flushed over her mind as she could feel the movement of her Tokki inside her belly. She's been feeling it ever since last night and it feels so good and blessed to know that Tokki really is still inside her. Taehee then looks up to her husband smiling shyly as he rubs his neck while Dr. Bae is talking to him. She didn't realise when did Dr. Bae released her hand and walk towards her husband that now they're facing each other, talking about something that Taehee couldn't catch. An unpleasant feeling bubbles up in her chest as she never saw Sehun smiling like that, not even with her. Her lips turn into a pout as she looks at Dr. Bae tip toeing as she brushes something off Sehun's hair and they both laugh after she showed him the things on her palm.

"I'll get going then, Taehee. Remember to not do anything and most importantly, drink your milk. Your husband said you hate milk, but I hope you can bear another 5 months drinking milk. It's not only for you but also for Tokki."

Dr. Bae turns to look at Taehee. Taehee nods and smiles faintly towards her. She cutely waves her hand to Dr. Bae and her lips turn into a pout again when Sehun offered to send Dr. Bae off, he even opens the sliding door for her. Taehee scoffs once they're both out of the suite room. Ignoring Sehun's words to wait for him to bring her to the toilet to change, Taehee gets off the bed and takes her clothes as she makes her way to the toilet. Once she's done changing her clothes, she looks around and Sehun is still nowhere to be seen. Taehee moves towards the bed and put the folded hospital clothes on the bed, grabbing her phone and sits on the couch with her lips pouted, waiting for her husband. Minutes after, the sliding door was widely opened and Sehun came in, his eyebrows furrowed once he saw his wife already changed into her oversized tee and jeans, sitting on the couch with her hands caressing her potruding belly.

"I told you to wait for me."

Sehun grabs the duffle bag, his eyes worriedly looking down at his wife. Taehee ignores him and was about to stand up until Sehun grabs her wrist,

"What's wrong? Did I do anything wrong? I'm sorry for making you wait I went to complete your discharging process."

Taehee takes her wrist off Sehun's hand as she ignores his question and explanation. Sehun sighs, carrying the duffle bag and grabs his small wife hand gently, taking her out of the suite room. Taehee remains silent as she lets her husband drags her to the front lobby. Sehun bows towards his seniors and friends along the way and Taehee smiles faintly towards them as they wish for her safe pregnancy until they get into Sehun's Audi. Taehee leans her head on the headrest, closing her eyes as she waits for Sehun to put the duffle bag on the trunk and when he gets in, he slides his big hand into Taehee's small one.

"Are you not feeling well, cutie patootie?"

He drives with one of his hand in hers and the other on the wheel, stealing glances towards his wife. 

"Dr. Bae is pretty isn't she?"

Taehee said, her eyes still closed. She could hear Sehun's chuckles and her eyes wide open, turning to look at her husband that's smiling as he focuses on the road.

"She's the prettiest doctor in our hospital."

Taehee pouts and takes her hand off Sehun's once she heard him say that. Turning her face towards the window. Sehun was taken aback and turns to look at his wife,

"No wonder you smiled so shyly and even opened the door for her."

Taehee mumbles, her hands on her chest as she looks out the window. Sehun smiles hearing his cute wife mumbling in jealousy and he can't help to think that his wife is the cutest when she can't hide her jealousy.

"She's Dr. Han's wife and she's also pregnant. It's their second child. That's why she said she took a sick leave. Dr. Han said her morning sickness is severe she can't e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter