015

Fall in Love in Every Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee woke up early in the morning to prepare Sehun's breakfast as usual and also some chocolate chip cookies since her friends are coming. Sehun has told her several times to not bother on preparing breakfasts for him but Taehee just doesn't feel right to not feed her husband first before he went to the hospital. Taehee's mixing the ingredients for her chocolate chip cookies when she feels arms wrapping around her waist and gently caressing her baby bump. She doesn't have to turn to know who's the person is because that person smells exactly like Sehun. 

"I told you to not prepare the breakfast for me. I can get it at the hospital's cafeteria later."

"It's okay, Sehun. It's just cooking, it's not like I have to run around the kitchen to prepare your breakfast."

Sehun clicks his tounge,

"See, I'm just standing here, mixing the ingredients for my chocolate chip cookies while waiting for your scramble eggs to be done."

Taehee stops stirring and turns to look at Sehun who puts his chin on her shoulder. Sehun then pecks her lips and peppers her face with kisses as Taehee giggles, pushing his face away from her.

"Go away, you're distracting me."

Taehee moves towards the stove and turns the fire off when she saw that the scramble eggs has been perfectly cooked. Sehun who's still back hugging his wife, was about to take a piece of the scramble eggs but Taehee quickly slaps his hand,

"Go and sit, I'll prepare your breakfast."

Sehun sighs and pecks his wife's cheek before making his way to sit at the dining table.

"I'm getting you a milk for you to drink before you sleep every night."

Taehee turns around and shakes her head,

"I don't like milk."

Sehun chuckles,

"I know, but you have to learn to like it from now on. It's not only for tokki but also for you. I know you hide it from me that Dr. Bae asks you to start drinking milk on your last check up."

Taehee pouts and puts the scramble eggs as well as the bread on the dining table.

"I'm sorry.. I don't mean to hide it from you, but I really don't like milk."

Taehee pours the coffee in the cup and put it beside the plates. Sehun looks up and smile,

"We'll drink the milk together."

"How about you drink the milk for me?"

Taehee grins cutely, looking at Sehun who's laughing,

"You can't escape this time. If you really love me, drink the milk every night before bed. I'll make it for you."

Taehee pouts and scoffs,

"How can you measure my love with milk?"

Taehee moves towards the kitchen counter to continue making her chocolate chip cookies when she heard Aunt Nana's voice, happily humming to a trot song.

"Good morning my lovelies."

Taehee smiles looking at her cute mother in law while Sehun hums, busy eating his breakfast.

"What are you making early in the morning, sweetheart?"

Aunt Nana moves towards Taehee and stands beside the small girl.

"My friends are coming today so I'm making some chocolate chip cookies."

Aunt Nana smiles, caressing the small back of her daughter in law,

"Since your belly is still cute and small, you can enjoy baking as much as you want but once it's getting bigger and you're in your 6 to 9 months of pregnancy, trust me you can't even stand on your feet for a long time."

Taehee stops and her eyes wavering in fear, looking at her mother in law.

"Really?"

Aunt Nana pouts and nods as she makes her ways to sit at the dining table. Sehun looks up at his mom,

"Don't scare her like that, mom."

Aunt Nana takes the bread and put the scramble eggs inside it,

"It's the truth, Hunnie. Your wife is small and tiny so she can easily feels more tired as tokki grows and she might feels like she doesn't have enough room for tokki."

Aunt Nana turns to look at Taehee who's looking at her with a horrified expression. 

"And it'll be hard to do things by your own hands since your belly might get in the way."

Taehee purses her lips,

"Stop it mom, you're scarying her."

"Don't worry, sweetheart, we're all here to be your hands and legs. I have my annual neighbourhood meeting today so send my regards to your friends, Taehee."

Aunt Nana stands up and kisses Taehee's cheeks, making her way to her bedroom to prepare herself before going out. Sehun then stands up, picking the plates and cup as he washes them before he pulls his wife to looks up at him,

"Don't worry about what mom said."

Taehee sighs and nods, smiling as she looks up at her husband,

"I'll get going first. Don't overthink and overw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter