Part 4

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon drove Jessica to home and when in front of the gate of the house, they saw the Jessica's parents car were inside. Nervousness began to haunt Taeyeon, his body began to feel cold and his heart began to get nervous.

 

"Finally, they are at home. "

"You'd better go in, it was night. "

"Don't you want to meet them? "

". , , , "

 

Jessica noticed Taeyeon's face suddenly changed.

 

"Why? "

"No. Maybe tomorrow is much better to meet them. "

" Okay. "

 

Taeyeon waiting outside the house until Jessica came into the house and closed the main door of her house. While in the upstairs of the house Jessica, Mr Jung had seen Jessica go with a man.

 

"Soo Yeon. "

 

Jessica's footsteps stopped when she saw his father was at the front door.

 

"Who is that man? "

". , , , "

"Hmm? "

"Taeyeon. "

"Who? "

"Taeyeon. "

"Your boyfriend? "

"Yes. "

 

Mr Jung let out his breath. He looked at his child and remember when Taeyeon just bring the bike.

 

"Tomorrow, I'll take you to campus. "

 

Speech was concluded between them and Mr Jung went into his room. While Jessica was silent and she had to tell Taeyeon about this.

- - - - - - - - - -

The next morning, Mr Jung has been waiting for Jessica in the car. When Jessica opened the car door, she accidentally saw Taeyeon was watching from a distance. Somehow her steps became heavy to get into the car.

 

"Soo Yeon, come in. "

 

Jessica’s gaze from a distance makes the heart sad, and she was forced to stay inside the car. It was like a punch right on Taeyeon. He slowly re-use helmet and riding his motorcycle. On the way, Taeyeon try to guess what will happen next.

 

On arrival at the cafe where he works, pending the order paper of the visitors, he read some jobs in the newspaper. He began to take the initiative to look for a better job.

- - - - - - - - - -

While following the lesson, Jessica felt dizzy and nauseous. Seeing something happened to her friend, Tiffany tried to ask how Jessica. However, Jessica quickly ran to the bathroom because of nausea unbearable. In the bathroom, Jessica really feel excruciating pain, she felt there was something strange in her stomach.

 

"Unnie, are you okay? "

"Yes, Seohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter