Part 15

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the alleged Krystal proved that Wendy has a problem, Krystal immediately opened his cell phone and she sent a message to Mr Liu to send undercover teams in order to trick the black pearl.

Before long, Taeyeon viewed from a distance of a different side came a man and girl. Taeyeon noticed the two people were very relaxed when approached Wendy and he also saw that people interacts with the black pearl.

 

"Krystal, what are they talking about? "

"Those two are special teams in my organization. That man was named Donghae and that girl was named Irene. They will play a role in accordance with the circumstances. "

"Do they always work? "

"So far none of the intelligence services who managed to get their personal information. "

"Does Jessica know if you're so smart? "

"If at one day she knew it, I already know who's telling it. "

 

When going back look towards Wendy, Taeyeon surprised that Wendy has been separated from the black pearl and walked away together with Irene.

 

"You'd better get over to Wendy and I will be back with Irene unnie. "

"You owe it to tell who was black pearl. "

" Ye. I'll tell you later. "

 

Taeyeon came out from between the building and running as usual approach toward Wendy. He whispered to Irene to provide information about Krystal.

 

"Irene-ssi, Beverly waiting at the cafe. "

 

Without answering Taeyeon, Irene directly run faster and leave Wendy alongside Taeyeon. Both got into the car and get out of the location. Taeyeon see the face of Wendy were just dreamy and a little pale.

 

"Why? "

". , , "

"Did you think of something? "

"No. "

"Are you worried about something? "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter