Part 35

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today the most day avoid arrived, early in the morning had brought my father and Krystal to the place of the hearing. I find it to be a prisoner, I couldn't escape, too many guards who were around me, I was so scared. I look out the window and several police motorcycles keep the car from the left side and the right.

I also saw Appa facial expression as proud of this state. I can only bowed my head, I really wanted to end my life this time.

"I will soon come to propose to you. "

"We'll get married, Sica. "

 

"I'll take you back to our homes. "

 

All the words that continue to be in my head, I don't want to part with that man, whatever the cost, I would have risked everything.

A few hours later. , ,

Appa personal driver dismiss his car and some people outside are ready to open the door. However, when they want to go down, I happened to look at Mr Park.

"Miss, don't despair. The young master definitely help you. "

"Ne, Mr. Park. "

My heart is very sad when Mr. Park said the words, he could almost taste the fear of me for this. When my foot stepped out, I could hear the voices of media and cameras started taking my picture. I bet if that man deliberately inviting the media to make Taeyeon guilty.

Krystal embrace me and brought me into the courthouse. We walked behind Appa and I saw Yuri has been waiting in the building. That man smiled at me as I walked in front of him, I hated that smile.

Where are you Tae ?

- - - - - - - - - -

Not a too much, Taeyeon came to the courthouse together with Sooyoung, Tiffany, SinB and Jessica’s personal assistant. Taeyeon stepped resolutely up the stairs of the building after going through the media that constantly take pictures.

 

 

"Tae, you have to be sure, say what you want to say. "

"Ne, Soo. "

"If they can devise this game, I was also able to devise more lethal than this. "

Don't understand the meaning of Sooyoung’s speech, Taeyeon just nodded his head, and when the doors open court space, the robust body was as limp. Taeyeon remembered when he walked down the aisle together with Jessica, but now he had to walk over to Jessica in the courtroom.

Taeyeon sat next to Jessica, but they can't touch each other, a policeman was in their midst. Seeing this, Krystal’s heart getting crushed, she could feel Jessica's feelings at the time. Tiffany sitting next to Krystal and hugged the sister of her friend.

While sitting behind Taeyeon and Sooyoung is like waiting for something to happen. Before long, the judge entered the courtroom and sat in front of them. When viewing the trial judge leader, Yuri smiled a little, but Sooyoung smiled in relief and as sure if Taeyeon could bring Jessica back.

"The agenda for today's hearing, demands a divorce Jung Soo Yeon against Kim Taeyeon. "

". , , , "

"The claim was made on the basis of, one, Kim Taeyeon does not fulfill its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter