Part 34

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon sat in the family room while watching the show on television with SinB, until his hands stopped at one of the television programs that were reading the news about him and Jessica.

"The daughter of Jung & Co's daughter's marriage ended in divorce. Reportedly Kim Taeyeon and Jessica Jung will divorce after Taeyeon's arrest in Busan. "

Taeyeon was silent and had his eyes fixed on the news highlights wrote that if he sues Jessica. The corner of his eyes began to shed tears, he didn't believe that it can happen, even to sign a letter that was he didn't want to.

"You love Jessica unnie right? "

 

drrt ... drrt ...

"Yeoboseyo. , , "

". , , , "

"Hyung. , , "

". , , , "

"The police have been looking for you into my office. "

". , , , "

"They want to bring you tomorrow morning to deal with your divorce hearing. "

". , , , "

"Hyung? "

"I never suing girl that I really loved. "

Taeyeon terminate the call, he was crying uncontrollably alone. Amid the crying, he felt a sweet touch in his hands. Slowly he realized that if SinB touched his hand with an expression very innocent. He hugged SinB and closed his eyes.

"Whatever happens, I will not sacrifice my little family. "

While on the other hand, Jessica just stood at Krystal’s bedroom window. For days she didn't eat, she always thought of her family. Krystal attention to Jessica and her heart to feel what they are feeling Jessica.

"I-want-you-married-with-Kwon-Yuri-"

Speech was continued to play around in Jessica’s mind and not once or twice, she wanted to end her life. She felt if parting with Taeyeon really happened, she would lose everything. For her there is nothing comparable to a small family that she had now.

"I want to marry Jessica, Mr Jung. "

Jessica still remember Taeyeon’s face enthusiastic when told that to Mr Jung, despite being repeatedly rejected by Mr Jung. She remembered all the memories along with Taeyeon, especially the first time she was in the same house with Taeyeon and every morning always see Taeyeon beside her.

"Let me in! "

"I can't, sir! "

"JESSICA! "

Hearing the sound of it, Jessica directing her gaze to the gate of her home and that girl when she surprise when saw Taeyeon was in front of her house.

"JESSICA! LET'S GO HOME! "

"Tae .... "

 

Jessica ran out of the room followed by Krystal, but unfortunately while trying out Mr Jung was already standing at the doorsteps along with Yuri. Feel if there was no chance anymore, Jessica still ran through both man standing at the front door of the house.

"SOO JUNG YEON! "

Hear Mr Jung scream, Yuri with alacrity directly pursue and detain Jessica closer to the gate house.

"JESSICA! "

"Taeyeon! "

“ Let her go! Don’t touch her!

Yuri looked at Taeyeon very sharp and he further tightened his grip so that Jessica didn't run.

"Let me, Yul! "

"QUITE! "

Within seconds, Jessica looked Yuri had just snapped and her eyes glazed. Seeing Jessica gets rough treatment, Krystal ran toward Jessica and using all her strength to hit Yuri. Managed to escape from Yuri grip, Jessica ran toward the gates and hugged Taeyeon tight as possible.

"Sica-ya. "

"Take me out of this house, Tae. "

Jessica was crying uncontrollably in Taeyeon’s arms, but didn't seem to lack power, Yuri returned pursuit of Jessica and separating Taeyeon. As well as with members of the police who Yuri, they took him away from Jessica.

" I will be back. We're going back together, Sica! "

The police beat Taeyeon until Taeyeon whimpered in pain. While Jung Sister get a more severe punishment, they now have to be in the room with the door locked from the outside. Taeyeon never imagined that he would get this kind of treatment, it is much lower even than when he just became a barista.

"Sica. , , "

Only the name he'd been spoken from the mouth of Taeyeon. While Jessica was still looking at man she loves from Krystal bedroom window. She cried until her face was very red. Krystal could only hug Jessica very tightly and tears also moisten the cold face.

"Unnie. , , "

"I have to go back to him. "

Taeyeon tried to stand himself, he slowly walked away from Jessica’s house. With a hand full of injuries due to falls on the asphalt road, Taeyeon limping toward his house. Actually, perhaps he waited in front of Jessica, but he remembered with SinB that can only be accompanied by an assistant Jessica for a few hours.

"Mianhae, Sica. "

That girl stepped closer to Taeyeon and Taeyeon step was halted.

 

"Taeyeon-ssi? "

"Yeri-ya? "

In the silence, the two stared at each other in a crowd in the district. Yeri saw the wound in Taeyeon’s arm and realize if that girl had noticed the wound, Taeyeon hide his hands.

" What happened to you ? "

"No, I'm not anything. "

" You lie. "

"What? "

Yeri show duck face on Taeyeon and make Taeyeon confusion. Yeri pull Taeyeon uninjured arm and bring it sits in a chair on bus stop. Taeyeon noticed Yeri who is looking for something in her bag.

"Show me your hand wound. "

"I-I’m okay, Yeri. "

"Am I not allowed to treat wounds in the arm? "

". , , , "

Taeyeon see Yeri face that turns into a sad and just bowed. Feeling guilty, Taeyeon continued to pay attention to some moments.

"Yeri. , , "

". , , "

"Can you look at me? "

 

Yeri slowly turned her face towards Taeyeon and stared that man.

 

"Smile. "

". , , , "

"Why? "

Yeri back downcast and silent.

"Look at me and smile. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter