Part 12

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon arrival at the apartment Wendy, Taeyeon stopped and he invited Wendy to return home. After Taeyeon away, a smile on the face of Wendy still accompany her footsteps.

 

"Unnie? "

". , , , "

 

Wendy directs her gaze to the origin of the voice, and she fell silent when viewed girl that she knew.

 

"Yeri-ya?! "

"Unnie !!! "

 

That girl is Yeri, she is a Wendy's roommate during their schooling. The two had not communicated with each other.

 

"How are you, unnie? "

"I'm very good. How about you ? "

" I am also fine. "

"Are you still studying? "

"Yes, unnie. "

"You live with anyone here? "

"I'm alone. "

"What? Where’s Appa and eomma? "

"They were in New York today. "

"Ah, I see."

" Unnie, we meet again later, okay. Right now I have to meet with my friends. "

"Yes. Be Careful. "

 

Wendy saw Yeri ran off the apartment and she stepped back into the apartment. After finishing all her clothes, Wendy opens her laptop and search for information. Wendy expertise spelled the same as Krystal, she can analyze and access anything she wants to know.

 

Before entering into the data deeper, Wendy tried to find out about Taeyeon on search engines in general. As if anxious, now Wendy fingers tapped the table and she sustains her chin.

 

 

As if not believing, Wendy returned seeking deeper information about Taeyeon. However, she encountered was dominated by Jessica information.

- - - - - - - - - -

I still keep my curiosity whenever I looked about him in search engines. Not met up with any information about himself and his career, what I find only a few media that preach about our wedding a few months ago.  

Taeyeon probably does not want to show who he was in public, as well as Appa who until now didn't tell the public the full name as the owner Jung & Co.

 

However, there is one headline that interests me even this time I don't know. The news said if Taeyeon ever seen close to some of K-Idol even his name is often associated with the Idol. Not jealous, while reading the news that I just smiled a little and a little doubtful that news.

 

But if that were true, then I should be proud of themselves because I beat some idol who is currently at the peak of their popularity.

 

"Soo Yeon-ah. "

"Yes. "

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter