Part 13

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Taeyeon rushed to the location that has been specified by Sooyoung. This time not to supervise a girl, but Sooyoung said if he will introduce Taeyeon on an analyst of international syndicates. Sooyoung have to do an analysis on each client that will meet the girls supervised Taeyeon because this time the public already knows who Taeyeon and his status as the husband of the entrepreneur.

 

"Actually, I believe if with your pseudonym and your appearance like this, no one will notice if you are Kim Taeyeon."

"Then why did you want to work in this case? "

"I can't let you go if someday black pearl catch you. "

"Why? "

"He's going to bring in Mr Jung and you're going to split up with Jessica sooner or later. "

"Who is the Black Pearl? "

"People that we will meet will tell who the black pearl. "

Taeyeon let out his breath and he looks worried with Sooyoung speech. In fact, he began to realize if the current position is dangerous.

Not long to wait, a car leads to Taeyeon car and stopped right in front of them.

When a man out of the car, Taeyeon still looks normal and he seemed to remember who that man. However, when a girl out of the car, how shocked Taeyeon and his body seemed to freeze.

"Soo Jung-ah. "

Sooyoung immediately shook hands with Mr Liu, while Taeyeon and Krystal just looked at each other and didn't move at all.

"Beverly, this is Trax. "

"BEVERLY?"

"TRAX?"

 

Mr Liu and Sooyoung made a second remark surprised with their Guardian Angel.

 

"What's wrong, Bev? "

Taeyeon to Sooyoung whispered anxiously.

"Soo, are you really going to cooperate with them? "

"Why? "

"Don't you realize who’s that girl? "

Yet had time to answer, Mr Liu immediately invited Sooyoung to speak at the restaurant. During the conversation towards an agreement.

"Well, I guess from now on Beverly had to go wherever Trax go, because for the future we are not only working for your client, but my clients as well. "

"Well, deal with it. "

When Taeyeon heard Sooyoung, Taeyeon actually closed his eyes and looked extremely agitated. Before long, Mr Liu and Sooyoung went together to leave Krystal and Taeyeon. Both are now just stopped in front of the restaurant and still looks very shocked.

 

"Soo Jung ..."

" Answer my question. "

"No, she doesn’t know this. "

"How could she doesn’t know your job? Did you lie to her? "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter