Part 10

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If only Taeyeon didn't prove he was a success, certainly at this time I can see my daughter married to the head of the intelligence section. I know Kwon family well, they are a respected family and I'm sure if Jessica was married to Yuri, she would have been happier.

 

"How was today Mr Jung? "

"All went well, only I still expect if you were to be there with Jessica. "

"No matter whoever was there would have been sure to make Jessica happy, Mr Jung. "

" Maybe. I can only pray the best for Jessica. "

"What about Krystal? "

"Krystal supposed to be around here, or maybe she was seeing her friends. "

 

Somehow my mind began to open and want to introduce Krystal on Yuri. Maybe it is a good plan for me to boast Krystal with my business associates.

 

Not long talk with Yuri, I see Krystal walked towards me and I didn't waste this opportunity.

 

"Krystal. "

"Yes, Appa. "

"Meet this guy, Kwon Yuri. "

" Hello. "

- - - - - - - - - -

In addition to her beautiful eyes looked at Yuri with a very sharp, Krystal didn't forget to pay attention to the overall appearance of Yuri and accidentally she saw the inside of the jacket Yuri store firearms. After analyzing it, Krystal just smiled and looked over at one of her friends with a nod of the head.

 

Long night it successfully passed Taeyeon and Jessica, both now living in one house. Jessica was very happy with it, eventually she can be with Taeyeon. Although she had not graduated from college, the campus allow Jessica to get married and asked Jessica to immediately finish her thesis. In addition, the college also asked Jessica to have a baby before graduating from college. Should look heavy because the baby was already in self-Jessica, she still undertakes a request from the campus.

 

"Finally, we are here. "

"Yes, Tae. "

"Thank you, Jess. "

 

Taeyeon hugged Jessica very tightly and on the same night, he promised himself to always keep Jessica. When happy to meet with anxiety, that man accustomed to bracing himself crying in the arms of his partner. He seemed to have been haunted by guilt to cover things that can make them like this.

- - - - - - - - - -

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter