Part 21

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon quite shocking South Korean public about the news, until Sooyoung also visited the hospital to see the state of Taeyeon. As a close friend, Sooyoung had a hunch if there is a problem that is thought by Taeyeon. So even with Taeyeon and Jessica's parents who rushed to the hospital after hearing the news.

"Jessica-ssi, how Taeyeon circumstances? "

"Doctors still have to try. "

Sooyoung looked toward the glass room and he looks very sad.

"No matter how Often you ask me to stop love him, I Increasingly don't want to stop. Because when I give my heart to someone, I can give everything to them. "

"Soo Yeon-ah. "

"Appa. "

Sooyoung seeing Mr. Jung had come and hugged Jessica. While not long, Mr & Mrs Kim came in and walked Sooyoung.

"What happened to Taeyeon ? "

"Mianhae Mr Kim, maybe Jessica could explain everything to you."

"What is he done ? "

Hearing Mrs. Kim’s question with a hoarse voice, made Sooyoung speechless and wanted to talk a lot of things if Taeyeon has been recovered.

A few hours later. , ,

When Sooyoung want to go to the bathroom, he stopped footsteps when he saw Mr Jung are contacting someone via cell phone.

"I'm increasingly convinced if man Jessica couldn't keep well. "

". , , , "

"At any given time I didn't seem to approve of this marriage. "

Instantly Sooyoung made silent by that words and now he understood why Taeyeon worked very hard to be married to Jessica. He also canceled a plan to use the restroom and back to the waiting room. Resolutely, he stepped closer to Jessica and sit with her without uttering a single word. Sooyoung lip on the end of a sentence as if he had arranged to sensitize Jessica statement about what has been Taeyeon did.

"Did he seem strange few days? "

"None of that changed, except this morning. "

". , , "

"Not usually he walked past me and after that this bad situation occurs. "

"Did he never told about his work problems to you? "

"Until now, I don't know what he was doing. "

Jessica leaned her head on the wall and his eyes look very wistful once. It increasingly makes Sooyoung worry with Jessica.

"Even if you don't know what he is doing, believe me, you're married to a great man. "

". , , , "

"Honestly, when I first met him again, I was very surprised by the situation. Even more surprised when he said that if you are a lover. But, one thing that my learned from him was that he would try even to sacrifice everything in order to prove his love for you. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter