Part 31

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"don't fall for him. "

The words kept circling in my head even beyond my control, my tears dripping again. My memory came back with me when he held my hand in front of invited guests last evening events.

 

I dismiss this man car in front of his house and saw a house big enough. I put my hand in the shoulder and helped me walk.

 

"Irene."

"Ne, oppa. "

"Thank you. "

 

I was silent bowed my head and back brought him into the house.

 

"OMO! Mr Kim, what happened to you? "

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo, mianhae, can you help me take him to the couch? "

"Ah ne, unnie. "

 

I guess if this girl was an assistant in the house.

 

"I'll take the water to clean the wound. "

"Ne. "

 

His eyes hinted at anxiety and I can understand that. Shortly that girl back and give me a cloth and water to clean the wound Taeyeon.

 

"Mr Kim, I was not rude, but I've been waiting since before, I beg to leave because my mother was sick, so I had to go to hospital. SinB already asleep earlier. "

"Oh, please, you can leave me, I'm fine. "

"Ne, thank you Mr. Kim. "

 

That girl smiled at me before leaving home. Now the atmosphere in the house was very quiet and I just focus on cleaning the wound.

 

"Wait, I like to hear SinB crying. "

 

He ran with the imperfect toward his room and I could hear if there is a child crying from the inside. He came out carrying a little girl in his arms and carried away as if hypnotized me as at times been my dream. Where someday I can see my husband bring my child.

 

"I’m sorry, Irene. "

"Very cute, she's very similar to Jessica unnie. "

 

Again, I noticed his face began to smile at the sight of his own daughter. I wonder what happened, the girl directed her hand to me and also to ask to hold her. I noticed Taeyeon as allow it to be and gently cradling a small child I ventured for the first time.

 

Eomma. , ,

   

- - - - - - - - - -

In

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter