Part 32

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The silence enveloped the night at home Taeyeon, it's nearly twelve o'clock Taeyeon not fallen asleep and was still in the dining room. Once in a while he looked toward the living room and saw Irene sleeping with SinB asleep hugging thereon.

 

"Eomma. , , "

"Eomma?! "

"It is the first sentence. "

"Really?! "

 

"Why SinB have to say the first sentence when she shared Irene? "

Taeyeon took a deep breath, he drank hot tea to soothe his mind. Although now in his house there was another girl who accompanied him, but his heart and mind remain for Jessica. He thought girl circumstances that even he felt sad to see Jessica for the last time in a state that doesn’t charge. Instantly take his mind at the time he fight for Jessica up on their wedding day and the most painful was when he had to change his position with Krystal.

He rose from his chair and walked toward Irene. He slowly release it from SinB and move SinB into the room. After moving SinB, Taeyeon back to the living room and he sighed before finally lifting Irene and move it into the room. Slowly he lay Irene on the bed and his heart seemed to fall apart when he saw the calm face of Irene when asleep. With trembling fingers, Taeyeon revealed the hair that was blocking Irene's face.

Taeyeon out of the room and sat in the family room, but before that, his legs stopped in front of the cabinet that contains some alcohol into ornament collection. He took a very expensive alcohol and poured it in a glass. He was not accustomed to drinking alcohol, he felt very dizzy and lost consciousness a few moments later.

In the morning. , ,

"Taeyeon. "

". , , "

 

Someone opened the door and walked toward Taeyeon.

"YA! "

Taeyeon eyes flew open and he regulate his breathing.

 

" What is this ? How can you fall asleep even drink alcohol at a time like this? "

"Soo, lower your voice, Irene and SinB still asleep. "

"Ey?! "

Taeyeon wiped his face and tried to consciousness itself.

"Hyung, where’s Irene? "

"She's in the room. "

"In your room?! "

" Ye. "

 

Sooyoung leaned in to smell on clothes Taeyeon.

 

"W-why? "

"You don't sleep with her, right? "

 

Taeyeon opened his eyes and he took a bottle of alcohol as if he wanted to hit Sooyoung.

 

"Ya..ya ... mianhae. "

"Keep your words and your mind. "

"But you say just now makes me think you regard Irene as Jessica. When you ask me to turn down my voice because she was still asleep. "

". , , , "

"Just kid, Hyung. Mianhae. I came here to see how you were. "

"How is Jessica? "

"I don't know, last night I tried to reach her but there was no answer. "

Taeyeon closed his eyes as remembered one important thing.

"Soo, can you call Wendy? "

"What? Wendy? "

"Ne. I want to meet her. "

"At times like this you want to meet other girl? "

"There are things to me finish with that girl."

"Hyung, stop to being around with that girl. "

"Want to know one thing? "

"What? "

"That girl which makes things like this. "

Taeyeon and Sooyoung looked at seriously, Sooyoung only can give surprised expression. Before long, someone knocked on the door Taeyeon and both walked to the door of the house.

"Good morning, sir, there is a letter for you. "

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter