Part 33

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* New Message *

Krystal: Oppa! Appa had forced Jessica unnie to sign the divorce papers. One thing that you need to know, Jessica unnie didn't do that, Appa forcing it.

I accidentally read the incoming message on the screen cell phone when he was in the bathroom. With great dilemma, I touch screen cell phone and somehow my fingers moving the mobile screen and make the message disappears from the cell phone screen.

"Irene-ya. "

I saw a tall man was still in the living room and smiled at me. I stepped up to him and sat on the couch while playing my cell phone.

"What I could ask you a few questions? "

" What do you want to ask ? "

"You really don't have boyfriend? "

"I don't have it, Sooyoung-ssi. "

" Is that true ? "

"Yes. "

Before long, that man leaned on me and occasionally looked around.

"Do you like Taeyeon? "

The question was obviously just made me freeze and can't answer it.

"Why are you silent? "

". , , , "

"I think no one else girl can refuse to fall in love with Taeyeon. "

 

It’s makes sense, especially Taeyeon is a very clever and charismatic.

 

"I tell you one thing. "

". , , "

"Maybe during the many girl around him, but somehow I just saw the courage to be very close to the girl other than Jessica. In fact, he was brought you into the private room. "

My eyes are now directly directed at the man.

"Looks like I was wrong alarming people. "

"You mean? "

 

Now I'm worried that he will fall for you.

- - - - - - - - - -

The days turned into nights, Krystal is still waiting for an answer from Taeyeon and Sooyoung. Her eyes opened wide as she realized that if her father had returned home, she shut down her laptop and put it under the bed, she worried that her father would take the laptop. Krystal heard the sound of two people outside her room and she was suspicious if his father came with Yuri.

 

"Unnie, it looks like Appa come with someone. "

"Who? "

"Kwon Yuri? "

Both were listening to the conversation of the room and how shocked they were when Yuri wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter