Part 11

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He continued to hold my hand as long as we were in a department store, he really holds his words. I don't know how to exceed my gratitude has met man like this. Although I've covered the big lie on Appa, but Taeyeon as paying for it with his attitude.

 

"Sica-ya, could you wait here a minute? I want to go to the bathroom. "

"Yes. "

 

He walked towards the toilets and I waited while seeing some cooking utensils. Although not very good at cooking, I should be able to choose some of the equipment useful in the kitchen.

 

A few minutes later. , ,

 

When my footsteps moved to the right, I’ve surprised by the presence of chocochip ice cream that is very close to me. I found a man to face a very childish and warm smile were behind me.

 

"Sorry to make you wait long. "

 

I really don't know what to say, it is too sweet for me. He was not the first man present in my life, but could me make sure he was the last man treated me very nicely.

- - - - - - - - - -

After a period of marriage, now Jessica has entered six months gestation. Although that case, Taeyeon still in sales environment together Sooyoung and Jessica has not found out. During this time Jessica only know if Taeyeon has a joint business with his school friends and work through a laptop. Jessica believed it and she never asked in detail work Taeyeon.

 

"Sica-ya, I should go to the client's business. "

"Yes, yeobo. Be careful. "

"Yes. Saranghae, Soo Yeon. "

"Nado saranghae, Taeyeon-ah. "

 

Taeyeon left his home and went to work. On that day, he had to a girl who had just come from Canada to meet with Sooyoung. Taeyeon leaving to the airport, he was only have a pict of girl that Sooyoung give to him.

 

 

Incheon Airport

 

Taeyeon walked into one of the terminals at the airport and he saw the flight schedule on the screen. The plane carrying that girl has arrived and before long there someone was walking toward him.

 

 

"Taeyeon-ssi."

"Uh? Ye. "

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter