Part 19

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Without delay, Taeyeon walked quickly toward that man and hit it right in the face. can't remain silent, that man hit Taeyeon back and now both fighting witnessed by Krystal from a distance.

"STOP! "

- - - - - - - - - -

A man original tightly grasp Taeyeon clothes, now directly releasing when he saw Krystal.

"Soo Jung. "

"Yuri-ssi. "

Taeyeon was surprised that man know Krystal real names.

" What are you doing here ? "

"I was just heading home Jessica unnie. I stopped because I saw you fight. "

A man often called the Black Pearl was visibly nervous when Krystal was before him. He looked Taeyeon and signaled a stern warning.

"Soo Jung, mianhae already disturbing your journey, I must return to the office. "

"Yeah. Be Careful. See you later. "

There was an interval of how long after Yuri went, Krystal lifted her palms toward Taeyeon and it makes Taeyeon surprised.

 

". , , "

"He might didn’t know what my job because I can control it all. But what about you? What if Appa know?! "

". , , "

"Can't you hold back your emotions and leave it alone?! "

"He insulted me. "

"Where is he insulted you? If indeed you are an ex-bartender?! "

Taeyeon fell silent when he heard Krysta’s word, Taeyeon's eyes already reddened.

"O-ppa ..."

Didn't answer, Taeyeon straight into the car and left Krystal alone in the center of Seoul.

"Oppa, mianhae. "

- - - - - - - - - -

"ARGH! "

I can't stop now mixed emotions in me, may be weak if a man cry for a thing.

"Where is he insulted you? If indeed you are an ex-bartender?! "

Feeling lost my concentration, I pulled up my car and accidentally I was near the coffee shop that was once my work. I opened the door of the shop and I saw the atmosphere that had me longing for. I ordered a cup of warm red velvet to calm my mood.

* Door bell *

I feel i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter