Part 5

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finished dinner, Taeyeon immediately drove Jessica to the house before the day was getting late. Along the way, suddenly Jessica asks Taeyeon to pull over suddenly and it makes Taeyeon surprised.

 

" What is wrong ? "

 

Jessica Didn't answer the question, Jessica directly out of the car and she felt very severe nausea. Sweating and her face pale. Taeyeon was panicked and he immediately brought drinking water to Jessica.

 

"I'll take you to the hospital. "

"No need, Tae. I just need to rest at home. "

"Your face is very pale. "

"Just take me back to the house, I just need to sleep. "

 

Taeyeon wiped the sweat around Jessica's face and he follows what the woman wants. Taeyeon immediately drove Jessica back to the house, but when he got home, Taeyeon see personal driver Jessica was standing with Mr Jung. Taeyeon began restless hearts and he became nervous. He eliminated the car and get out of the car to open the door.

 

"A-annyeonghaseyo, Mr Jung. "

". , , , "

"Mianhae, I take the Jessica’s car. "

"Soo Yeon, go inside. "

 

Jessica was silent at her place and she noticed Taeyeon's face.

 

"Soo Yeon ..."

"Go. You need a rest. "

 

Jessica left a sense of worry on her face as she looked at Taeyeon, but that man responded with a smile and assured if everything will be fine. Jessica’s assistant came from home and help Jessica get into the house. Now only Taeyeon and Mr Jung was in front of the house.

 

"What do you want from Jessica? "

"I want to ask permission to marry Jessica. "

"What do you want from my daughter? "

"I-I wanted to marry her. "

"What would you give to her ? "

". , , , "

"If you want what you said, come when the time is right, and from this moment, Jessica could accept whoever comes first than you. "

 

Again Mr Jung managed to hit Taeyeon with his bare hands, he left man was alone in front of the house and closed the door. Previously head erect, now began to slow down. Taeyeon clenched his hands and his body was vibrating, that man was crying.

 

"From now on, Jessica could accept whoever comes first than you. "

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter