Part 8

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung smiled and he asked for bodyguards to bring one suitcase.

 

"Tae, I know, this is not your world. But if indeed you want to marry that girl and needed my help. I can give you all of this. "

 

Sooyoung opened the suitcases containing several luxury watches, car keys and checks book.

 

"Choose what you like and write down the nominal you need to marry that girl. "

"No, Soo. I mean, I wanted to join in and start from scratch. "

"This is not your world. I'm afraid you'll fail. "

" I will try. "

"Tae, if you fail, then this business will be known to the public. "

" But I . , , "

"Look, just tell me. You take all you want, then you cooperate with me to keep this business. Your job is just always follow wherever my couriers go and watching from a distance. If they gives you a sign there is suspicious, they will put their luggage and you must store it properly until someone else took it. "

"My job is just to save it? "

"Yes. "

 

Sooyoung reached out, but Taeyeon as if still in doubt about it, he saw Sooyoung's eyes and slowly began to move his hand to shake hands with Sooyoung.

 

"Welcome to Moonlight. "

- - - - - - - - - -

Already two days that man didn't meet me, even he has not replied to my message since the last time we met. I was worried if he would run away from his responsibilities. I rubbed my belly that was slightly friendly. Although I knew this was my biggest mistake, but somehow I was very fond of the baby in my belly.

 

"Soo Yeon. "

 

Appa voice interrupted my reverie and I hurried to open the door to his room.

 

"Yes, Appa. "

"Get down for a minute. "

". , , , "

 

I followed the footsteps man already raising

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter