Part 25

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sure I'm not mistaken, this is man the same man that I ever encountered while in the apartment lobby. A man same chasing with Wendy unnie.

 

" Annyeonghaseyo Taeyeon-ssi. "

". , , , "

That man just smiled and he as if she restores his memory.

 

" Have we met before ? "

"Yes. But accidentally, and only for a moment. "

". , , "

Suddenly a tall man beside, give his hand and smiled excitedly.

"I’m Choi Sooyoung. "

"Tricky his friend, then you will get him. "

"Ne, Kim Yeri ibnida. "

"Soo, I have to go for a while. "

"Ne. "

That man just smiled at me before he left me with this tall man. My eyes still follow where that man away and somehow my heart like not receive when he was beside another girl.

- - - - - - - - - -

After meeting Taeyeon and Yeri in the coffee shop at the time, somehow the atmosphere in the house Taeyeon little changed. Now Jessica began to resume the effort that she delayed so far. She wanted to have outlets for the brand of clothing she has been designing since she was in college. Seeing intention Jessica, Taeyeon began to feel if Jessica’s focus is now divided and more focusing on new business.

 

Already several times Taeyeon care for and accompany SinB at home, while Jessica is quite often outside the home. Taeyeon began to wonder if their current status which makes Jessica dispose freely.

drrt ... drrt ...

"Yeobseyo. "

"Hyung, where are you? "

" At home. Why? "

"How SinB? "

"Alright, she's on my side. "

"What Jessica is at home? "

"She's been gone since morning. "

"It seems he was busy with his business. "

"It seems. "

". , , "

"I don't know if because I was not working then she changed. "

"Hyung, maybe she just wants to continue her ideals. "

". , , "

"By the way, tomorrow will be held nightly meetings of investors of the company, I want to take. "

"Okay. "

"Okay, bye. "

Taeyeon terminate the conversation and he embraces being SinB who had been drinking milk. He the television and watch the noon news.

"After break off from fashion’s world, now Jessica started back again with a fashion brand. Jessica reportedly will soon inaugurate its first store in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter