Part 14

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The view is a girl since afternoon continue to lead to the door of her house, until late at night, the man awaited not yet returned. Until the end, the eye slowly close. Soon, footsteps from man awaited was finally heard. That man was silent at the sight girl who had been waiting for him already asleep. His heart was crushed as if viewed girl was still in the living room to wait for his return home. Slowly that man up and carried it into the room girl to rest. After that he sat on the edge of the bed and looked at his cell phone.

"How could she doesn’t know your job? Did you lie to her? "

"Why? Why don't you work the other way and be patient for a moment? "

 

* New Message *

Sooyoung: Wendy, 10 am. Beverly will send the client data that must be met with Wendy.

He could only turn off the phone and closed his eyes. While on the other hand, a young girl staring at his laptop screen and looking for information. However, the night was a very bitter evening for two young girl equally're analyzing their clients. However, because it has a postgraduate degree higher than Krystal, Wendy could go deeper to find out who the client who will he meet tomorrow.

Pass the night gave way to a sunny morning. Taeyeon took time to have breakfast with Jessica before doing its job. That morning Taeyeon promised Jessica to leave early and go together.

"Tae, if I could meet with Tiffany and lunch together? "

"Yes. I'll call you when I get home faster than what I promised, so that I can pick you up. "

"Thank you, Tae. "

 

Finished with breakfast, Taeyeon rushed to leave the house. Jessica just stared at the plate on the dining table and let out her breath.

 

- - - - - - - - - -

On the way, Taeyeon started to get ready to use earphones and its smartwatch. He must follow Wendy from apartment to the destination, while Krystal is already waiting in the place promised to analyze some of the people who were at that location. On arrival at the lobby of Wendy’s apartment, Taeyeon had seen the same car with the car ever brought Jennie. Taeyeon start to guess whether the specified location will be the same.

 

* Chat Room *

Taeyeon : On my way.

Krystal : Ok.

 

Over to the location so as not to look suspicious by CCTV traffic, Taeyeon car driving beside Wendy and when they stopped at a red light. Seems like have a magnet, Taeyeon could pull Wendy to look into the window of her car. Originally only viewed from the tail of the eye, now really as a whole saw a man located opposite. However, it's reverie as solved when she remembers when Taeyeon is married with Jessica.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica is getting ready to meet the Tiffany in one cafe. She tried to contact one of the private driver who always take her from school. Not long to wait, the driver came and immediately drove Jessica to the cafe.

 

"Mr. Park, please don't let appa if you take me. "

"Yes, Ms. Jessica. "

 

During the trip, Jessica continued to look out the window, until she accidentally she passed the place Taeyeon working as a bartender. She remembered when Taeyeon asked her to get to know each other. Unconsciously, she rubbed her belly and smiled a little.

 

"Ms. Jessica, we've arrived. "

"Yes, thank you Mr Park. "

 

Jessica out of the car and straight into the cafe, she saw Tiffany waiting for her inside.

 

"Fany-ah. "

"Jessie. "

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter