Part 29

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I never imagined being in this position, I don't know if I'm going to get the worst thing that ever existed in this world. I just want to protect the girl family, I don't want the family was devastated. I feel like ending my life today.

Yuri's Office

"Let him be in this room. I still want to talk a lot to him. "

"Yes, Mr. Kwon. "

I could only let out a breath while in a closed room and just about this glass.

"Taeyeon. "

I can hear his voice through speakers installed in this room.

"Everyone in Korea had read the news about your arrest. How do you feel now? "

 

It's obvious my feeling devastated, but I was reluctant to answer stupid questions. I just bowed my head and closed my eyes.

"I'm waiting for phone calls from the most girl you love. She must worry about how you were. "

Soo Yeon. , ,

 

"But I'm gonna make sure if there would be someone with her after I was successful taking you to prison. "

" That will never happen. "

I hope Jessica doesn’t read the news, I'm sure Sooyoung could set me free from this problem.

Sooyoung please help me. , ,

- - - - - - - - - -

On the other hand, Sooyoung was at the airport to pick up Jessica, he had read the news about the arrest of Taeyeon and he had to explain things to Jessica before Jessica heard anything else from Yuri. He kept walking in front of the arrival gate as he looked at the clock, he seemed nervous if there are journalists who approached Jessica.

Before long, Sooyoung saw Jessica out of the door coming together SinB and her assistant. Sooyoung ran toward Jessica and asked Jessica to immediately get into the car.

"Sooyoung, why did you pick me? I still don't understand what you're talking over the phone? "

"I'll tell you when you're at home. "

"You're so weird. "

Sooyoung ask the driver to accelerate the car more quickly into the home of Jessica. That night, he seemed to sense what is currently perceived Taeyeon. He saw SinB were asleep and Jessica who had been just leaning on the car seat and looks tired.

A few minutes later. , ,

Jessica silence when he saw the car Taeyeon there not in the yard, but she still thinks if Taeyeon is work outside. She went into the house and let her assistants take care of SinB while she talked with Sooyoung.

"So, tell me what really happened? "

"Sica ..."

". , , , "

Like don't want to say it, Sooyoung attractive long-winded and closed his eyes before finally saying what happened.

"South Korea's intelligence agency capture Taeyeon. "

None of speech that comes out of the mouth of Jessica, just the tears from the corner of her beautiful eyes.

 

"I’m sorry. During this time Taeyeon have work at dark world, he works for me. He is a guardian angel to watch over the distribution of . I can explain to you why he did it. "

". , , , "

"He's been doing that before married. He told me he wanted to prove to your father if he is eligible to marry you. "

   

"I can't do because Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter