Part 17

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Even I have a leg to kick him if he didn't miss me. "

Today he asked me to get ready because he will bring me dinner. It's been a long time, we didn't eat dinner outside because of his work. Still, I remain grateful for Taeyeon always provide little surprises in the midst of busy.

A few minutes later. . .

 

I heard the sound of the car was out of the house. I rushed over and sure enough he was out of the car. He threw a smile from a distance and it makes me always fall in love on a daily basis.

 

During the trip, Taeyeon looks very enthusiastic and it makes me a little wonder. To arrive at a coffee shop near the airport, we got out of the car and he just stood in front of the coffee shop.

 

"Why? "

"Sica-ya. "

"Yes. "

"I want to show my happiness. "

"You mean? "

"This coffee shop is a gift for you. "

"What?"

"I want you always to remember when and where we meet. I couldn't have a coffee shop which is where we met, because I think it's not very elegant way, when I have to buy my work first. "

"Tae ..."

"Let's go."

 

 

I'm really amazed at what he'd done, though appa giving the entire company to me, somehow it is much more beautiful.

 

"This place has not been unveiled, I purposely asked you for the first time so you can formalize this coffee shop later. "

"Thank you, Tae. "

 

Without any reason, I immediately hugged him and I can feel if he reciprocates.

 

"Tae. "

"Yes. "

"Do you still remember how to make coffee? "

" Of course. In fact, I still remember the day you order it. "

"Really? "

"Yes, I'll make it. "

 

Slowly I let go of my arms and let man began making coffee. My eyes couldn't run from it, I was really taken back to those days. The period in which I didn't know him, but I want to pave the way for him. The period in which all that was not possible, now becomes a possibility the most beautiful.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter