Part 6

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the other hand, Tiffany was standing at the front door of the toilet and be anxious for Jessica conditions are getting worse.

 

"What really happened on that girl? "

 

Soon, Jessica out of the toilet and she is much paler than before.

 

"Sica, I can’t leave you like this, let's go to the doctor. "

"No need, Fany-ah. I am fine. "

"How can you say you fine?! "

". , , , "

 

Instantly view initially clear, became dark, Jessica unconscious. Tiffany asks for help a few other students to lift Jessica into her car. Without thinking any longer, she immediately took Jessica to the hospital to find out what really happened to her friend.

- - - - - - - - - -

While in the hospital, Tiffany hope nothing bad to Jessica and she continues to pay attention to how doctors examine the ice princess.

 

"Miss Tiffany, it looks like your friend just fatigue. Perhaps this is because a reasonable sense of shock experienced in pregnant. But it will be fine. "

 

"WHAT?! Pregnant?!

 

Instantly doctors were surprised to hear the voice of Tiffany and doctors began to wonder.

 

"What ? Are you serious, doc? "

"Do you think I'm checking other patients? "

". , , , "

"You'd better talk about this to your friend. Good afternoon. "

 

Tiffany let the doctor left and the Korean American girl was silent staring at her friend who was still unconscious. She still couldn't believe what was said by the doctor, she asked for help nurses to provide pregnancy tests.

 

"Please don't let this all proved. "

 

After several hours of waiting, Jessica back unconscious, and she saw Tiffany are playing mobile phone.

 

"Fany-ah. "

"Finally. "

"You brought me to the hospital? "

"Yes. "

 

Jessica tried to get out of bed and immediately Tiffany helped Jessica.

 

"Thank you, Tiff. "

"Jessica, what are you feeling right now? "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter