Part 2

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Taeyeon drove that girl to college and starting to look a change in attitude from that girl.

"Hey, Jessie. "

"Hey, Tiff. "

 

Taeyeon could only sigh slowly see that girl goes farther. He turned around and walked back to where he worked. During the trip, he began to think about when it is appropriate to introduce her lover.

 

* Door bell *

 

"Tae, what's wrong with you? "

"Why? "

"You look a mess. "

"Really? "

"Yes. "

"Maybe it's just lack of sleep alone. "

"How is your relationship with that girl? "

"Good. "

"I think you should be married that girl. You've been long enough in a relationship. "

"If I were rich, when I knew her first, I will marry her. "

"Why must wait to become rich? "

"Don’t you know if Jessica is the daughter of the richest businessmen in Korea? "

". , , "

"While I'm just a bartender. "

" I understand that. "

 

Taeyeon leaving his co-work friends and get ready for the day's work. While girl who became his lover, are following courses at the college. It felt strange to herself, her mind began to imagine things that she feared would happen.

 

"Psst, Jessie. Are you okay? "

"Yeah. I'm okay. "

 

Tiffany felt nothing unusual with Jessica, Jessica gestures very strange and unusual. Slowly Tiffany take Jessica's arm and she was surprised when his friend was evasive. She looked at Jessica is very serious.

"We need to talk. "

Jessica could only be stopped when Tiffany had looked at her seriously and saying that. Both returned to follow the course of ongoing and Jessica could just close my eyes occasionally.

- - - - - - - - - -

Taeyeon returned home after ending his shift this morning, at every step of this time, he intends to tell his parents about Jessica. He hopes his parents to allow them to marry. In the middle of the road, he met with during his school colleagues.

 

"Sooyoung. "

"Hey! Taeyeon! "

" Long time no see. "

"Yes. How are you ? "

 

Taeyeon smiled and raised an eyebrow right.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter