Part 3

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jess, what's going on with you? "

"I'm okay, Tiff. "

"Jessica Jung, you can't lie with me. "

"I never lie. "

"Is there something going on between you and your boyfriend? "

"No. "

"Jessie, if there's something you want to tell, just let me know. You're not just my friend, you're my sister. "

"Thank you, Tiff. I need to go home. "

 

Even though I know what happened, I'm not going to tell on Tiffany. I can only silence and think about what would happen next. I loved that man, but I don't want to take him into trouble. I also don't understand how to introduce him to my parents.

I go through my day as usual, I began to re-communicate with Taeyeon after my shock effect gone. He always took time to pick me even though he was working. Today, he picked me up with his favorite bike. With a cheerful smile, he greeted me from a distance.

"I can’t imagine you introduce that man to your father. "

"I've thought about it, Tiff. And I will bring him soon. "

"You want to get married with that man ? "

I just smiled faintly hear a greeting and started to convince myself to any how, I have to marry that man.

"Sica-ya. "

"What's wrong with the bike, Tae? "

"It's okay, I just want to ride with you. I'm done working. "

"Really? "

"Yes. "

I can see a very sincere smile and warm. That afternoon, we surround the few places in Korea with cycling, enjoy a meal along the market. He really taught me how to see the outside world is very spacious and has a different story.

"Sica-ya. "

"Yes. "

"Do you want to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter