Part 22

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Already two days Taeyeon still unconscious and already two days also Jessica always accompanied him from outside the glass room. Not infrequently Sooyoung also accompany Jessica, he worried that Jessica could drop due to constantly keep Taeyeon.

 

"Mrs Kim. "

"Ne. "

"Today is the second day and we will try to put back the rest of the water remaining in the body of Mr Kim. "

"Can you make it recover? "

"We try our best. "

 

The doctors and nurses went into the glass room and they closed the room with the curtains. Jessica lowered her head back and could only close her eyes. However, before long, Jessica and Sooyoung hear a sound like a cough. The voice was loud because they are in one room, but separated by a glass wall.

 

"Tae .."

"Calm down, Sica. Taeyeon surely recover soon. "

"What happened to Taeyeon, Soo? "

"Maybe he just responds to the actions of doctors. "

 

A few hours later. , ,

 

The doctor came out of the treatment room and immediately met Jessica.

 

"How? "

"The state of Mr Kim has begun to improve, just as he responds to our actions. But I want to suggest one thing. "

". , , "

"For the foreseeable future, you should be diligent control back in the condition of his lungs until completely clean. This time Mr Kim has been able to interact, but we suggest not too many activities that cause perspiration and avoid consuming cold water. "

"Okay. "

"You can see Taeyeon after the nurse finished tidying his room. "

The doctor left Jessica in the lounge, while Sooyoung more confident to ask Taeyeon stopped working after hearing the doctor's words. After the nurse finished tidying the room Taeyeon, Jessica immediately rushed in and was silent while holding hands Taeyeon is still cold.

drrt ... drrt. , ,

 

"Yeoboseyo. "

"Yeoboseyo, Sooyoung-ssi. "

"Wendy. "

 

Sooyoung looked over at Jessica and he immediately came out of the treatment room.

 

"What's wrong, Wendy? "

"I wanted to ask about Taeyeon. "

"He had just recovered. Why? "

"No. I just want to ask that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter