Part 30

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The intention to snatch Jessica from Taeyeon seems successful, Yuri has been the arrival of Mr Jung in his office. The middle-aged man surprised when Yuri sends the news about the arrest of Taeyeon, he couldn't control his anger, he felt humiliated by the news of the arrest. Borderless glass, Mr Jung saw Taeyeon who had been bowed and didn't move at all.

 

"Mianhae Mr Jung I have to tell you about it. "

". , , , "

"I've already told all media to not expand the news and I've also contacted some entertainment agency to launch a comeback of their group for the public distracted from this issue. "

"I don't know what should I say, Yuri. I'm sorry I let this little rat marry my daughter. "

". , , , "

"I'm going to ask Jessica to break with this shameful man. "

 

Mr Jung looked at Taeyeon with a sense of anger, while Yuri smiled faintly hear the words of Mr Jung. Unfortunately sly smile was seen by two girl who managed to get into the office of Yuri.

 

"I can't let appa do this. "

"Shhh. "

 

Irene directs her finger right on Krystal’s lip and both returned observe what happens.

 

"Yuri, Taeyeon can I talk to him? "

"Of course, Mr Jung. "

Yuri activate the microphone was in his office and invited Mr Jung spoke.

 

"Kim Taeyeon. "

". , , , "

"Are you satisfied to lie to my family? "

". , , , "

"I will meet Jessica tonight and make sure you'll never see her again. "

Tears started rolling down the cheeks of Taeyeon, eyes closed and restrained in his emotions.

"You never deserved to marry my daughter. "

"NO! "

 

Taeyeon immediately ran towards the glass barrier, his voice so loud that makes Irene and Krystal shocked. Taeyeon hit the glass was very loud and he gave a hateful stare at Mr. Jung.

 

"You've got me LIKE THIS! DON’T YOU REALIZE THAT?! "

Krystal eyes filled with tears, slowly she leaned against the wall where she was hiding, she closed her eyes and cried.

 

Meanwhile, another pair of eyes focused on Taeyeon and unconscious if the corners of her eyes shed tears. That girl really can feel the emotions hidden in Taeyeon themselves. She leaned in and hugged Krystal side. She understands if Krystal is in a position that is not pleasant.

 

"That should be me there, unnie. "

"Gwaenchana, Krystal. "

 

Shortly, Irene heard the tramp of someone walking toward them, she was brought Krystal hiding deeper and asked Krystal to stop crying.

 

"Appa. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter