Part 9

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today it's become a very happy day for Taeyeon, after all this time, finally he get permission to marry Jessica. Out of the house of Mr Jung, Taeyeon didn't stop smiling until he was accidentally crashed into a fence Jessica and making Jessica laugh in addition to Mr Jung. Taeyeon got into the car and he hurried to perform his duties. He is increasingly impatient to wait for that happy day arrives.

 

"Yeoboseyo. "

"Tae, submissions to the pier. CX-7, Jennie inside. "

"Ne, arraseo. "

 

Taeyeon directly to the location that was told Sooyoung and he had to protect a person who has been ordered by Sooyoung. Not once or twice Sooyoung lowering a girl to distribute to market. For Sooyoung, intel have very minimal level of suspicion against the girl especially those already involved in the entertainment world. Even if they suspected, they would be protected by the agency or even directly say if it needs stamina.

 

On arrival at the intended place, Taeyeon oversee girl already was not far from his sight. That girl was waiting for the ship to come to enter his car and Taeyeon have to wait until that girl to him.

 

"Woman in red. "

 

Read short messages of Sooyoung, Taeyeon've got to understand that that girl changed its appearance to eliminate the traces. Not wait any longer, which is intended girl walked toward the car Taeyeon and they disappeared from the site.

 

On the way, Taeyeon automatically replace the license plate number for Sooyoung always say a lot of spies who will follow after the car of the docks, airports and places suspected to be a bridge entry of illegal goods.

 

Finished with his work, Taeyeon heading into a new home that he bought for a place to stay with Jessica. He only made it home as a place to park his car, because until now, parents don't know if he is not working as a bartender. Taeyeon accidentally bought the house in the city center and is designed like a house on normally, he doesn’t want the house was too conspicuous.

- - - - - - - - - -

Exactly one month I've been doing this job and Sooyoung told me if some of my loan has been paid off. I didn't take any wages at Sooyoung, I continue my work until the loan is completed. Until arrives the day I will be a friend of my love life.

All media are already preaching the good news, because this is the first wedding for the richest businessmen in Korea.

 

"Appa didn't think you could convince Mr Jung to give her to you. "

"Yes, Appa. "

 

At my wedding, I gave some special invitations to Sooyoung and I already know if there will be a big deal. Waiting time the event took place makes me nervous, this is my first time dealing with people and not as a bartender.

 

From the lounge, I could hear the sound of MC has opened my wedding ceremony. Until now, I have not met Jessica after the blessing ceremony this morning.

 

"Tae, it's your time. "

"Yes, Hyo. "

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter