Part 26

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night was not just a formal dinner for investors, but also a wonderful party even Sooyoung invite Hyoyeon to be a DJ on the show. During the show they had dinner, some of the media began to show their news news portal. Hyoyeon raise an eyebrow when reading one news and shows it on Taeyeon.

 

"Are you arguing with that girl? "

" No. Why? "

"Why you didn't comment on the inauguration of her stores? "

"I don't know anything about it. Why am I to comment? "

"Be careful with your attitude when dealing with the media. "

"Why? "

"They can write things that are not actually you do. "

 

Taeyeon was silent to hear Hyoyeon speech and he continued his dinner. Meanwhile in the same room, a girl was reading an incoming message on her mobile. That girl smiled as read incoming and she looked toward Taeyeon while entering her cell phone.

   

"Well, ladies and gentleman, here's the time, let's start the party! "

 

Hyoyeon was immediately begins to show his action and all the invited guests who came were enjoying the event. But in the middle of the show, like a sheep, Taeyeon seemed to be the target of the wolves that undercover as beautiful girl who attended the event.

    [#CHALLENGE] : I dare you guys to write on commnet who will come first to Taeyeon, before scroll to next paragraph.   . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .    

Three girl who had been paying attention for Taeyeon, start their foot to approach Taeyeon. But be aware if they don't own, three of caring for each other from a distance. Yeri surprised to learn if Wendy was on that night's show, in contrast Wendy to the attention gestures Irene, she seemed to not want to be late to meet Taeyeon and finally decided to trot.

 

"Taeyeon oppa. "

 

Taeyeon looked away and opened his eyes when he saw Wendy was behind him. He seemed surprised by Wendy's presence that night, even he forgot to greet Wendy.

 

"Oppa. "

"Wendy? "

 

Taeyeon's face looked confused, it makes Wendy smiled shyly and longing she felt relieved.

 

"How come you're here? Didn't you already in Japan? "

"What I should not be in Korea even though only one night just to meet with you?

" Should not. "

 

Taeyeon looked at Wendy very seriously and Wendy was surprised to hear the answer from Taeyeon.

 

"W-why? "

 

Taeyeon approached Wendy and whispered right Wendy’s ear.

 

"You should be in Korea more than one night. "

 

Taeyeon direct stare and give a smile teased to Wendy. Obviously, Taeyeon’s attitude was immediately made Wendy's face flushed, but not with the other girls, giving annoyed at Wendy's gaze from a distance.

 

As Taeyeon was joking laughter, Sooyoung toward Wendy. See Sooyoung presence, Wendy felt awkward and worried if Sooyoung will discuss about the distance between her and Taeyeon.

 

"Tae, I need to talk to Wendy for a minute. Do you mind? "

 

Taeyeon looked toward Wendy and Wendy facial expressions she noted that looks worried.

 

"Of course, but not for too long. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter