Part 16

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the silent night, a girl still daydreaming alone in her room. The contents of the current head is filled with words that he encountered a man afternoon.

 

"Wendy-ssi. Tell me who wants you to bring this car? "

"I took it because my boss asked. We peddle copies the car to be sent abroad. "

"Wendy, is there anyone else waiting? "

"No. "

"Did you know Kim Taeyeon? "

". . . "

"Why are you silent? "

" I don’t know him. "

"Do you really not know who Kim Taeyeon after you do a search on search engines? "

". . . "

"Do you like that man? "

"I don't know how can I like that man? "

"My informant saw you at the airport with him. "

"You must have the wrong person. "

"Wendy, I know who is your father. I don't know how he felt knowing you're working on something like this. "

". . . "

"Even when he had to know if you like a man who own companion. "

"Stop. "

 

Wendy felt like a failure if she had to do this work together with Taeyeon. Her mind seemed to be confused by man, even her skill in speaking like vanished. She looked over her laptop still on and displays the photos of Taeyeon from a reporter.

 

"Maybe I can to unlock all the things that other people can't. But, my sense of my expertise does not have any effect on you. "

   

- - - - - - - - - -

Day after day passed, until arriving at the last day, Wendy must be served before she went to Japan for other special tasks. That morning, a plan drawn up by Sooyoung different than usual, she requested that Taeyeon was in the same car with Wendy. While Krystal waited in one of the cafes along Donghae and Irene. Two undercover team that will replace the roles were reversed when they met Taeyeon and Wendy. Krystal feel if a client of Mr Liu and Sooyoung this time has been monitored by intelligence agencies for a long time. She recommends that Wendy went with Donghae, while Irene will replace Wendy to trick intelligence could have followed since the beginning Taeyeon.

 

* Chat Room *

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter