Part 28

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Commitment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One year passed, things changed from Jessica after her business is now growing. Jessica often travel abroad to visit clothing stores, Taeyeon felt the loss figure that he knew the first time.

Until one day when Jessica and SinB located in Hong Kong, Taeyeon spend time working at a coffee shop belonging to Jessica. Taeyeon began to widen its investment in a company, he learned it from Sooyoung, he didn't want to if Mr. Jung underestimated.

* Door bell *

 

"Taeyeon-ssi."

 

Taeyeon directed his face to the origin of the voice, and he finds a well-built man was standing beside her.

 

" What do you want ? "

"I just want to talk about some things to you. "

"What else do you want to talk? "

That man was sitting beside Taeyeon and he looked toward Taeyeon laptop.

"Do you really had become an investor? "

"You can see for yourself. "

"I have a final offer for you. Tell me why you hide your identity and to whom you are working. "

"You're insane. What is it you want from me? "

Without a word, that man took out a brown envelope from his pocket and started to leave Taeyeon. With a puzzled face, Taeyeon opened the envelope and he was surprised to see Krystal successful identity documents known by that man. However, froze shortly after viewing the last page of the document was that wrote the date of arrest Krystal, an event that will take place that night.

Soo Jung. , ,

 

Taeyeon up the document and immediately closed his laptop, he hurried to meet Krystal. He continued to call Krystal during the trip, but no answers. Taeyeon tried to send a message to Krystal, but surprisingly none of the messages were successfully sent. Even shortly after the message fails to be sent, Taeyeon couldn't contact Krystal. This is the first time Taeyeon felt frustrated with the surrounding circumstances, he adds to the speed of the car to the house of Mr Jung.

 

On arrival at the home of Mr. Jung, Taeyeon ran into the house, but he stopped when Mr. Jung had just come out of the house.

 

"Why did you come? "

"I-I want to meet with Krystal. "

"She's gone along. What do you want from her ? "

"Uh, mianhae, I have to catch up. "

Without explaining purpose of his arrival, Taeyeon ran into the car and look for Krystal. He decided to come to the venue of the event, but upon arriving there, he saw a very tight guard outside the venue, he thinks Krystal may not be in there if the event is yet to begin. He pulled out his phone and tried to call Irene.

"Yeoboseyo. "

"Irene-ya. "

"Ne."

"Do you know about the Y Club Meeting tonight? "

"Yes, I will also be present there. Why? "

"Uhm, do you mind if I wanted to come to the show with you? "

"Uh .... "

"If you don't mind not matter, Irene. "

"No, I don't mind at all. "

"Jinjja? "

"Ne. "

"Tonight I'm going to pick you up. See you later. "

Without knowing the exact meaning, Irene felt that if she becomes uneasy after hearing the call to Taeyeon and although it was a long evening, she rushed choose an outfit for the show tonight.

While girl who had been sought by Taeyeon was in one of the hotels provided by Mr. Liu. As if there was nothing strange, Krystal indulged herself with hotel facilities not far from the event venue tonight. She took the documents at her desk and read the list of attending guests must she observed.

 

"Lee Taemin, Kim Jun Myeon, Kim Jong In, Shindong, Kim Jennie, Lalisa Manoban, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, very difficult to read the name, Hwang Bo Kyung, lot of this list."

 

Krystal put back the special guest list and she prepared for the show tonight.

At the night. , ,

A row of luxury cars began to fill the main lobby Y Club Meeting event venue. So even with the Taeyeon was on his way to pick up Irene. However, as if to the bad news, sudden rain weather that night.

     

As if hypnotized

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter