Chapter 9

That Pretty Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I think we should go y concept rather than play creepy songs like Russian roulette and Peekaboo." Joy said.

"Then let's just dance Ice cream cake or dumb dumb." Yeri suggested.

"But that's too tiring. Lets be y and have a mature concept come on." Joy replied which made Wendy and Yeri's brows furrowed.

"Well I'm out if youre thinking about Miss A's hush. That song is great but greatly don't fits with me." Wendy said reading Joy's mind which made her pout.

"Waeeee????? Hush would really seduce guys." Joy said which earned a rolled eyes from Wendy and Yeri again.

It's now Saturday. The girls are discussing about what to perform in the talent show after Seulgi's idea was approved and announced by the student council. They are at Seulgi and Jimin's house and were planning to join the contest since "a week of free food" in the cafeteria is the grand winner's prize. Yes they are rich but a free lunch still is their weakness.

"How about badboy? It's y but badass." Irene suggested and everyone clapped and agreed.

"Thats a good choice unnie. I've always wanted to be a gangster and crash the guys." Yeri said.

"You fit more like Jejemon Yerimie." Joy teased which earned a pillow intently throwed at her.

While they were thinking, they heard a music played outside. They looked at the garden from the veranda and saw Taemin and Jimin practicing their dance.

"They look hot. But it really surprised me that Jimin oppa is that good." Yeri said.

"I don't even know he can dance since Seulgi used to say that he is boring." Wendy seconded.

"He also sings." Joy said which surprised the others even Seulgi.

"Really?" Seulgi asked which earned roll eyes from the girls. She was his childhood friend and now his wife. It's too much if she knows nothing.

"Wow unnie you really think that oppa just reads books and calculates stocks huh. He is part of BTS, a famous non celebrity group who joins various festival and hip hop contests outside school which already won tons of trophies. He even probably one of their main dancers and vocalists." Joy said with her arms enveloped.

"Now I want to hear him sing." She said.

"You should ask him. He has that unique attractive voice you know." Joy encouraged and Seulgi nodded.

"Its a good thing that they are just for special performance. They would be hard to beat if ever." Wendy said and the others agreed.

"Still guys you should study enough while we practice since hell week comes first before fun." Irene said and the kids said yes.

"Aren't BTS gonna join?" Seulgi asked.

"No unnie, they will also be part of special performance since they are over qualified to join. In fact, I think Jimin oppa will join them too." Joy replied which surprised her even the others.

"Really? Won't it worn out Jimin? Theres exam coming and he also takes care some of their business and the student council. Isn't it too much?" Irene asked and Joy shrugged since she too don't know how the hell Jimin would manage that very tight schedule.

"You should take extra good care of him unnie and avoid being a burden." Yeri said and Seulgi pouted. The girls then continued discussing their performance.

"What would you like for dinner Seul?" Jimin asked as he prepares to cook dinner after their friends left.

"Anything but vegetables." She simply answered while she is focused with her homework that Jimin already finished since last week. He chuckled watching her.

"Then I'll just cook spicy pork ribs." He replied and Seulgi nodded.

After she finished her homework she immediately went to Jimin to help. She then remembered Yeri's words which made her feel guilty of letting Jimin do it even though its simple.

"What should I do?" She asked.

"You can cook the rice." He replied and she obeyed.

After their dinner, Jimin sat on their bed holding his laptop to do his paperworks from the company. At a very young age, he became one of the board of directors of their company. He started at a low position in his highschool years but accelerated fast in his college years. Now, people are just waiting for him to graduate and take the CEO position.

"Want me to make you some coffee? You look like you have a lot to do." Seulgi said as she sat next to him. Jimin then felt guilty since he knows he can't sleep with Seulgi.

"Mianhe Seul. Sorry I cant sleep with you for cuddles. I was busy with the student council paperworks that Im just starting this report which is due tommorrow." He apologized and Seulgi shook her head.

"Dont be sorry. I know how busy you are that I'm a little bit worried that you will overwork yourself. We also have exams coming too. I'm afraid youll get sick." She said which made him smile. He then pat her head softly to reassure that he will be okay.

"I'll be okay. Sleep first." He said and kissed her forehead.

"Can I atleast hear you sing? Joy said you sing." She asked shyly which surprised Jimin. But he then moved closer to her then grabbed her arm to wrap into him for a hug.

"Now sleep Seul. Goodnight." He said then started singing 'Promise' which made her smile. Joy was right, he has that amazing voice, the voice of an angel. She then hugged him tighter and closed her eyes then mumbled goodnight as she continue listening until she drifted off to sleep.

The week had been a hell week for everyone especially for those who are joining the contest in the upcoming festival. The final's week came and it really worn everyone out but like they said, theres a rainbow after the rain, school festival is now coming in 3 days.

"Congrats Seulbear! You finally made it again!" Wendy said hugging Seulgi after seeing her name at the 3rd rank, after hers and Jimin's. She was so happy since she witnessed the return of studious Seulgi.

"Gumawo Wendy." She said happily but a little sad. It's because though she made in the top, Mina fell out the ranking. This made a huge gossip but good thing is that everyone are occuppied with the festival.

"We should celebrate later with the girls since they all made it to the top too." Wendy suggested.

"Okay, you tell them first, I need to find Jimin and ask him for permission." She answered and Wendy nodded.

Even though she was sad, the excitement to tell Jimin is still there. He was the one who motivated her to study and even made time with his busy schedule to teach her for the exam. That's why it's no wonder she did too well. But as she walks to the student council room, in front of the door, she saw Mina crying in Jimin's arms. She can see how much Jimin cared for the broken Mina even though his back only faces hers. He was hugging her tight and she felt very jelous. She knows that he is just comforting Mina because he cares for his friend but still negative thoughts keeps knocking in her head. Still, she knows that Mina needs it too thats why without making even just small noise she walks away.

"Did Jimin said yes?" Irene asked who was waiting for her with Wendy, Joy and Yeri who are busy talking where to go.

"Is something wrong?" Irene asked worriedly as she felt Seulgi's sadness.

"Nothing unnie. I couldn't find Jimin so I'll just text him." She said with a soft smile and Irene nodded with hesitation as if she can't believe in her answer.

"Okay let's go." Irene said pulling her towards the others.

"Are you alright now?" Jimin asked Mina as they sit in their meeting table.

He was on the way to the student council office even though the meeting will be later so Seulgi will easily find him but he bumped unto Mina. He greeted her but was surprised when she hugged her tighter.

"Otoke Jimin? I failed with my exams, my parents will scold me and be disappointed alot."

"I don't think they would. They love you Mina."

"You don't understand. They will Jimin. They were disappointed when I didnt came first or second since we started college so I'm sure they would b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter