Chapter 21

That Pretty Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In every happy momment, sad times exists. Life has always been imperfect, life has always been unpredictable. The things you thought would last long could suddenly disappear. This is what Jimin and his friends realized when Seulgi suddenly left with only a letter left for them.

"To my dearest Red Velvet girls,
I'm sorry to leave you all with such short notice. I know that it would hurt you but I hope it wouldn't last that long.
My dongseng Yerimie, don't be such a hard headed and rebellious girl like me but always listen to your oppas and unnies. Also please don't give Kookie a hard time too often. I know you'll cry but please don't cry too long but try to always smile. You know that I love your smile the most right? So please always smile for me.
To my cousin in law, don't bully our friends too much especially your cousin, you know I love him so much. My leaving could be sad for you guys but I know you can be a great pillar that can bring happiness when I'm away. You are Joy after all keke xD.
To my bestfriend Wannie, I'm sorry to leave you alone in class. I am 100% certain that ypu will miss me a lot especially the times when I bother you. You are a strong woman, please help our unnie to the best way you can. She will need a lot of support and I'm counting on you to take care our maknaes too. You are a smart and intelligent woman. Sorry if I may not be able to do what I had promised you such as going to OJT, doing our thesis and graduate together but always remember that I'm always cheering you up. I belive you can be the Laude that you always aims to be.
To my strong unnie, Mianhe jinja mianhe. I know you are disappointed that I chose to ran away and give up rather than tell my worries and trust you guys more but it's too sad and painful. Mianhe again unnie but don't worry too much. Your graduation is really near, I may not be able to attend but I promise you that I will take care of myself. Please continue to take care of our friends like you always do.
I love you so much guys. Thank you for your love and support, for treating me like your real family too. It maybe hard but please try to be happy without me. Celebrate each achievements and occassions remembering that I am always by your sides. I won't say goodbye but till we met again my friends."

"To Bangtan boys, thank you guys for warmly welcoming me as your family. Being your friend is one of the greatest things that I received from Jimin. Thank you for treating me like your own sister and always defending me during rough times. I hope it isn't too much to ask but please take care of my girls for me. I love you guys so much."

Yeri did cried as expected. Joy and Wendy and eventhe strong woman Irene failed to hold her tears. Some of the Bangtan like Jhope, Tae and even Suga shed some tears. RM and Jin being the oldest did their best to hold theirs especially when they saw Jimin not shedding any. His face is blank, theres no emotion but you can feel his pain.

Jimin was the first one to read his letter. He was worried when he woke up without Seulgi by his side. He tried to find her in any corner of their house hoping she was just playing a trick on him but then on the lamp side near their bed he finally found her hand written paper. He was not surprised after reading it but he surely felt disappointed and hurt.

After their Christmas ball at the luxurious cruise ship, Jimin and Seulgi hurriedly prepared for their mini wedding. But then, a day before their wedding a very sad and unexpected news came. It was reported that Seulgi's father committed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter