Chapter 27

That Pretty Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning came, Seulgi and Jimin were awaken by a loud knocks from the Jin.

"Breakfast ready love birds. Get up!" Jin shouted.

"Goodmorning." He greeted then kissed Seulgi which made her smiled.

"Should we sleep more?" She asked.

"Don't think of sleeping again or we'll kick this door and see you guys !" Jin shouted again then finally left.

This made Jimin annoyedly scratch his head then get up.

"We should've just go straight to honeymoon." He said then helped Seulgi got up. They washed their faces quickly then go downstairs.

"What's the menu?" Seulgi asked as she sat besides Yeri.

"Kimchi fried rice." She answered then yawned.

"Looks like you got a bad morning." Seulgi commented.

"Well everyone had. Jin oppa woke everyone up so early. How could you date him for so long Joy?" Yeri asked Joy sho seems still asleep.

"I don't know. I live kicking his everymorning." Joy answered and it made them chuckled.

As they eat Seulgi can't help but watch Wendy and Suga who looks sweet eating together and caring each other.

"They look more like a newly weds compare to us." Seulgi said to Jimin.

"Yoongi hyung got softer." Jimin said.

"It looks weird." She said.

"You'll get used to it." He answered.

"Stop whispering about us Seul." Wendy warned.

"Looking at you guys means I won every bet right? You with Yoongi, Joohyun unnie not having with Tae until graduation, Joy got back together with Sungjae again after debuting as an actress but broke up again and Yeri crying on my wedding." She said and the girls stiffened.

"Well you left unnie." Joy said and Wendy, Irene and Yeri nodded.

"Ah Jinja you guys are bunch of rich women with great careers. Treat me with your cards this time." She said then pouted which made them chuckled.

"Okay okay, we'll treat you." Irene said which made her smiled.

"Still me and Irene unnie won against Yeri and Joy. Me with unnie not having with Tae and her with Yeri crying on Seulgi's wedding so inshort instead of them treating us too, they'll just go 50/50 treating you." Wendy said and Irene agreed with it.

"You guys are stingy." Joy said pouting along with Yeri.

"It's not our fault that you both got zero out of 4 bets." Irene said which made them pout more.

"But Seulgi noona don't buy as much clothes as you and Joy does." JK said looking at the bright side.

"Well she don't buy much clothes but she buys art crafts, organizers and foods. For sure she'll fill her kitchen with pringles." Yeri answered and Jimin nodded with agreement which shut JK up.

After lunch time Jimin and Seulgi went to the veranda for talks while the others got busy for preparations since they are planning to tour around Busan.

"Seulgi-yah, before we go, let's meet uncle Jaehyun for the last time." Jimin said since they are planning to go back Seoul tommorrow because of their careers and jobs.

"Okay, let's meet him later." Seulgi answered with a smile.

"I know that you grew to love this place but thank you for agreeing to go back with us." Jimin said while he carress her hands.

"You guys are my home Jimin. I really love this place but I rather be with you guys." Seulgi replied and Jimin hugged her.

After the preparation, their friends went ahead them to start the tour since the couple made an excuse to go visit Jimin's favorite author first before they join them.

"I'm glad you agreed to meet us uncle Jaehyun." Jimin said as he drink his latte. They are at the coffee shop where they met for the first time.

"Ofcourse I will agree. It is atleast I can do for you guys since I didn't go to your wedding." Jaehyun replied.

"It's alright uncle, we understand." Jimin replied.

"To make up from my absence here, a wedding gift."Uncle Jaehyun said as he gave them two small boxes with ribbons.

"You didn't have to uncle but thank you so much." Seulgi said. The couple was amazed to see what's inside, red string bracelets.

"It's not that much but I really love it's meaning. In Japanese mythology it was said that two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers, regardless of place, time, or circumstances. The magical cord may stretch or tangle, but it will never break. Just like your relationship." Uncle Jaehyun explained and it definitely made the couple smiled.

After their talks, the couple went to where their friends are, at a famous flower garden with some drinks from the cafe.

"What took you guys so long, oh coffee!" Joy said after noticing what Jimin is carrying.

"Mian, we bought all your favorites." Seulgi said as she hand Joy her drink.

"Jinja! Give me mine unnie!" Yeri said after hearing Seulgi.

"Me too noona!" JK said following Yeri and so as the others.

The group took pictures together especially the girls. They can't help but take more since it's been so long since they were complete again. After their tour at the garden, they head to some restaurant which is just in font of the sea. The restaurant have cottages, picnic tables and chairs and even beach blanket so that the customers can play and eat at the same time with the water. Ofcourse to make everything more fun they rented beach blankets and picnic tables and chairs for the foods. The boys as usual played except for yoongi who always sleeps. Wendy, Yeri and Joy joined th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter