Chapter 17

That Pretty Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jimin went to their room and saw Seulgi already sleeping in their bed. He sat there and watch her peacefully sleeping while adoring every inch of her feature. His wife trully is pretty and he loves everything about her. Her beutiful monolid eyes like his which disappear everytime she smiles. Her pointed nose and squishy cheeks that gets easily pinkish everytime he pinch her. And finally her beautiful lips that gets really cute everytime she pout. It has always been inviting and addicting too. He kissed her softly which awoken Seulgi up.

"You're here. Will you work now? I'll make coffee." Seulgi said after being awoken by his kiss.

"No need, I'll just work tommorrow. I want to spend more time with you." He said as he lay down beside her and hug her. He then kissed her again but longer this time and more passionate. After that he kissed her forehead then smiled.

"If that so then make love with me Jimin." Seulgi shamelessly said which surprise him but he recovered fast then look at her with his serious eyes yet full of love.

Seulgi cupped his face then got up on her back and slowly pulled his shirt up. Jimin did the same to her then lean his forehead to hers as he softly caress her face going slowly until her curves. Seulgi did the same in his muscular arm as they felt each others heavy breathes. After feeling her curves he suddenly push her to lay on their bed again and started kissing her fast but gently. His hands started to knead her and play her peaks and Seulgi can't help but moan softly again. It will be their second time already but definitely more passionate and sweeter. They kissed, felt each others body and shout each others love until they reach their . They made love forgetting their sadness and only think each other this time.

"I'll clean you up first, wait here." Jimin said as he got up and put his boxers on. He get some warm water and towel and help clean her up.

"Why do you always clean me up? Don't guys want the after smell every morning cause I love it when you smell like that when we wakes up." Seulgi asked teasing Jimin.

"I'd love too but we are not in our house. You know mom, she always barges with no notice. I don't think you would want her to know what we did this night." Jimin answered which made her face red.

"Also, even I clean you or not, I love your scent and it always makes me want to do you." Jimin added but this time whisperring to her ily which earned a slap from Seulgi but he just laughed.

After wiping her, he put his worn tshirt to Seulgi with new set of underwears then clean their mess.
He then lay down in his side then hug her.

"I think mom will notice when he sees you with only boxers and me in your shirt." Seulgi said.

"It's fine, just ignore it. Does it still hurt?" He asked.

"Yes, you're too big you know but it hurt lesser compare to our first." Seulgi answered.

"You might get pregnant this time." Jimin said but Seulgi shook her heard.

"I won't, I started taking pills." She said which surprised him.

"Wae? Why didn't you tell me? Are you avoiding pregnancy?" He asked.

"Mianhe, I forgot to tell you but I'm not really avoiding pregnancy Jimin. I know you'll be a great dad and your family and our friends are also with us so I'm not really afraid. It just that my menstruation got overly delayed so I went to the hospital for check up. When I thought I'm pregnant, I was scared but a little excited to see little ones who looks like you. But, the doctor said I'm not, instead I was heaving hormonal problems so she gave me pills." She explained and Jimin nodded.

"Are you upset?" She asked.

"A little since I was not on your side that time but I think this is better. Though I definitely want kids, we should finish our studies first. You still have dreams to achieve Seulgi. I want you to do the stuffs you've wanted before we start our family. I'll wait and support you always." Jimin said hugging her tighter.

"How can I stay lonely when you're here by my side. Thank you so much Jiminie." She said with tears starting to fall.

"I thought you're no longer lonely? Why are crying?" He jokingly asked but earned another slap from her.

"It's because I'm too happy pabo!" She said which made him chuckled especially when she cried more.

Second semester finally arrived with Seulgi finally recovering with Jimin and their friend's help. But sadly, being in the world of business is always aweful since everything is money and status.

"Yah, why is she here? She's not a Kang right?"

"They are still together? I thought they broke up since their wedding was cancelled."

"She's not a Kang, I think it will happen soon."

"Be quiet, President might hear you."

This is some words that she heard when they arrived to school. Jimin was on the phone so he didn't hear them.

"I have a meeting later and it might get long, will you still wait for me?" Jimin asked.

"I'll wait at the cafe, Irene unnie wanted to hang out later." She replied.

"Okay, I'll just text you when we are done. See you at lunch." He said and kissed her forehead and they waved goodbye. When she entered her room, murmurs about her family and relationship with Jimin started again. She sighed and quietly sat on one of the chair.

"I heard their company is failing because of their family scandal."

"Who cares she's not a Kang?"

"Do you think its true?"

"Is she really a Kang or not?"

"Mina is the news true? You're close to their family right?" Momo asked Mina. Hearing her name Seulgi can't help but look back towards Mina. She's shocked to know she's actually there.

"I don't know. Maybe, uncle Jae Hyuk said so." She answered which made her brows furrowed. She didn't expect Mina to help her but she didn't expect that she would bring her down either. She knew that she's angry but it's kinda absurd that she'll do it especially when her family is doing their best to clear the rumour up.

"Then I guest that princess is not really a princess. But who cares it's falling anyway." Sana said.

"What s are you all talking about?" A man's voice said with an angry tone. It was Taehyung who happens to be their classmate for the subject too.

"It's true Tae. Her father said it himself. She's a daughter of some bastard to her flirt mom." Momo said. This made Seulgi angry but she tried her best to calm down and ignore it.

"Also anyway, the Kang business is falling apart so nothing really matters. She's not a princess anymore." She added but made Taehyung laugh.

"What a joke. Well you're kinda right that she's not a Kang anymore. She's married to Jimin now, so she's a Park now. But her not being a princess and Kang falling apart? You girls should do another research. I dont know about her crazy father's words but everything about her screams pure blooded royalty. Her mom is a Kim, don't you forgot that and her features is undeniably a Kang too so stop playing idiot. About their business you might want to say sorry to her now before I tell Minhyuk hyung. Just because nothing has been publish does not mean that their business still is falling. You might want to ask your father's updates who is leading now. It's their family headed by her brother. The truth is they even beat the Park this time." Tae said.

"How could that happen given their family scandal? I'm sure every businessman wouldn't like to get tied with them." Momo countered.

"Businessman don't care about the scandal but the profit. If your company is making a lot of money, they won't care about any family scandal. You should've had known that they are still connected with the Myoui, especially a Park because of Seulgi. So even though Minhyuk hyung don't try anything it will still live. But you know the scary p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter