Chapter 25

That Pretty Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came Seulgi woked up alone in her room. She frowned thinking if all are actually a dream. Her tears started to form as she believe that she's alone but suddenly she heard a knock which caught her attention. The door then opened showing Jimin which surprised her.

"You're really here." Seulgi said which confused Jimin.

"Let's eat downstairs. Breakfast is ready." Jimin said shortly then left. Still this made her smile since she realized that it was not a dream.

Seulgi then immediately got up. She got ready quickly since she wants to look atleast presentable to her husband at the same time not to make him wait longer.

"Where are the others?" Seulgi asked after seeing only Jimin at the dining table with breakfast enough only for them.

"They went out to tour around the town." Jimin answered.

"Really? Why didn't they invited us?" She asked.

"I don't know. I woke up seeing their message that they already left for a tour." He answered and Seulgi just nodded and joined him on the table.

"Kimchi fried rice." She said after seeing the breakfast. She then took a bite then smiled after recalling the familar taste. By this she's sure that it was Jimin who cooked their breakfast.

"It still taste the same. I love it Jimin. Thank you." Seulgi said then munched her food having no reply from Jimin. But still the boy glanced at her then smiled.

After breakfast, Jimin is working with his laptop while Seulgi is drawing him with smile plaster on her face. Then, the doorbell rang which caught their attention. Seulgi immediately got up then opened the door.

"Eukwang ssi. What brought you here?" She asked while Jimin glanced at the door with his knitted brows.

"I just want to ask you if you want to join us for drawing sessions at the island nearby." Eukwang asked but was then surprised when Jimin showed up behind Seulgi.

"You must be Jimin, Seulgi's husband. I'm Eukwang by the way." Eukwang offered his hand for a handshake and Jimin accepted it with confusion plastered on his face.

"How did you know me?" Jimin asked.

"Whenever we have drawing sessions, Seulgi would always draw you rather than the real subject. She only join us to draw outside and hang out." Eukwang answered. Jimin then looked at Seulgi whose face is now red.

"Everytime we ask who is the person on her sketch, she would answer, 'Jimin, my husband. He's handsome right?'" Eukwang added which made Jimin smirked while Seulgi got more embarrassed.

"Okay that's enough. I'll skip for today Eukwang. Thank you for inviting me." Seulgi said trying to push Eukwang away which erned laughters from him.

"See you again next time Jimin." He said and Jimin nodded before Seulgi closed the door.

"Where's the sketch?" Jimin asked and Seulgi pouted then hand her sketch pad. Jimin then looked at all her drawing then returned it to her and get back to work. Seulgi sighed since Jimin still is acting cold towards her.

Afternoon then came so as their friends with some groceries and shopping bags.

"Where did you all go? Why didn't you wake me up to join you guys?" Seulgi asked.

"Because you were such a sleepy head and we wanted to see the sunrise at the mountain." Joy answered which made Seulgi pout.

"Also oppa is here unnie. You got an alone time with him." Yeri said.

"But he is still not talking much to me." Seulgi answered.

"Just understand him Seul. He will speak soon." Irene said and Seulgi just nod.

Jin, Yoongi and Wendy then started to cook their lunch which kinda like a feast since majority of them are foodies.

"Eat some vegetables." Jimin said as he put some veggies on Seulgi's plate. This made her frowned but just obeyed since she desperately wants to be in good terms with him again. Their friends giggled after seeing Seulgi forcely eating the vegetables.

After lunch, Yeri and Jungkook being the maknaes again washed the dishes. Irene and Tae are watching a movie together with Jhope, RM, Wendy and Suga. Jin and Joy on the otherhand are bickering again about their pictures in some ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter