Chapter 18

That Pretty Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came, as usual, Jimin accompanied Seulgi to her class since they have different schedules. He stayed until Wendy and Tae arrived since the two are her classmate again on that period.

"I'll see you at lunch." Jimin said and Seulgi nodded.

"Leave now loverboy, before the atmosphere get cheezier." Wendy said who is folding her arms. Jimin nodded then waved goodbye.

"Why is he playing like a man in shining armor? It makes me want to puke." Tae said which earned a small laughter from Seulgi.

As the three make fun of Jimin's action, they were interupted by their classmate Momo who mocked Seulgi last week. Wendy and Tae quickly got up to block her from coming near Seulgi.

"What do you want now Momo?" Wendy fiestily asked.

"If you are planning to say bad stuffs about Seulgi again, just leave." Tae seconded.

"I just want to talk to Seulgi. This is very important, please move aside." Momo pleaded who looks wary now but the two did not budge.

"Seulgi, please." She begged as she caught a glimpse with Seulgi's eyes behind Wendy and Tae. Seulgi then nodded and signalled the two that's she is okay with it which made them sighed and move aside feeling defeated with the kind Seulgi.

"What is it Momo?" She calmly asked.

"I'm really sorry about my actions and harsh words Seulgi. Please I beg you to stop your brother and Jimin from withdrawing the contract to our family. They did nothing wrong. Jinja mianhe." Momo begged which surprised her alot.

"My family too Seulgi. We won't do it again." Sana who suddenly went to them and begged to which surprise them more.

"Ha-how did oppa know?" She asked then looked at Wendy and Tae who shrugged.

"I think it's Jimin Seul. I did not contact hyung." Tae defended.

"I'll see what I can do." She replied to Momo and Sana and they nodded then thanked her.

Lunch break arrived, Red Velvet and BTS ate lunch together and ofcourse with the couples beside each other.

"Jeez, now that I am single, I finally found how annoying sitting with the lovebirds is." Joy said.

"Finally you noticed." Wendy said making others laugh.

"Welcome to the club kid." Jin said which made Joy pout.

"Anyway, you guys looks exhausted." She then said reffering to the seniors, Jhope, RM, Suga and Jin.

"Thesis is killing us. Good thing the geniuses adopted me in their team." Jhope said, referring to RM, Irene, Jin and Suga.

"Nice save hyung." Jungkook teased.

"OJT is at summer right? Where do you guys plan to take it?" Irene asked referring to Tae, Wendy, Seulgi and Jimin.

"Probably to our families' company babe." Tae said.

"Well my family don't have one." Wendy said since she is a daughter of lawyers.

"You have your connections right?" Tae asked.

"I do but I'm undecided. What about you Seul? You have three family company, Park, Kang or Kim?" She asked.

"I don't know either. Oppa is at state and I don't know much about the Kim's and Jimin will probably be busy." She said then glanced at Jimin.

"You can just work with me and I can give you grades." He said.

"I don't like that but I don't want to be alone either." Seulgi replied.

"Then I'll take my OJT at the Park's too. The benefits and allowance are great there and you don't have to be alone." Wendy said which made Seulgi very happy and excited but made Jimin frown.

"What's with that face Jimin?" RM asked chuckeling.

"I want to work with Seulgi too. Maybe I should give up my position." He said pouting.

"Don't be such a Jimin. Let the girls enjoy the experience." Suga said which made him pout more.

"Now I want to take my OJT there too." Tae said.

"Or you can take it at your girlfriend's company oppa. That's more win win situation because unnies will just ignore you with their own worlds." Yeri suggested which made Tae smiled.

"Can I?" He asked Irene.

"No." She answered and made him pout too like Jimin which made everyone laugh.

Afterclass Seulgi went to the school's gazebo with Taehyung to join Irene with their thesis since Wendy still has class while Jimin is again at the student

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter