Chapter 28

That Pretty Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came, the couple were awakened by Mrs. Park with loud and continuous knocks.

"Daily family breakfast time sweeties. Don't forget that there's no valid excuse for this. I'm giving you guys 10 mins." Mrs. Park shouted then leave.

"Mom is calling us Jimin." Seulgi said as she stretch her body. She honestly feel tired because of their love making and she also still feels the pain down hers.

"Told you that we should've took our honeymoon away from everyone. Goodmorning sunshine." Jimin replied yawning then greeted hugging her as soon as he opened his eyes.

"Goodmorning." She greeted back as they lock their eyes.

"Does it still hurt?" He asked.

"Yes, but it's bearable, don't worry." Seulgi assured and gave him a smile.

"Ten minutes! I know you guys are still laying on the bed!" Mrs. Park again shouted which made Jimin frowned but made Seulgi chuckled with his reaction.

The couple then washed their faces then came the stairs together. They were surprised to see Mina whose wearing a white loose shirt and leggings. It looks like she came from jogging along with Jinyoung who wears exercising attire too.

"Came from a jog?" Jimin asked and Jinyoung nodded with a smile.

"You guys are pretty active." Seulgi said.

"Well you guys are more active. " Mina replied meaningfully with her eyes fixed at Seulgi's neck filled with hickeys. She then noticed it along with the Park family which made her blushed big time.

"Looks like someone totally enjoyed their first night together here in Seoul." Jinyoung teased.

"So that's why it was hard for the two of you to get up. You guys are too exhausted from your long night" Mrs. Park said which made Jimin blushed too that made the whole family laughed.

"No need to be shy. It's natural for you guys to do it especially since the two of you was away from each other for 3 years." Grandpa Park said which made them pout.

"Wait till you two get married. I'm sure you will do it more often compare to us." Jimin said to Mina and Jinyoung which made them laughed louder.

"How did you guys ended up to each other anyway?" Seulgi asked since their relationship was very unexpected for everyone.

"We realized that goodlooking people like us should date." Mina answered and Jinyoung nodded with agreement which made Seulgi and Jimin shake their heads and didn't reply.

Mina and Jinyoung's status was actually at getting to know each other first. Yes they know each other since they were kids but there is a lot for a couple to learn about each other. They felt some sparks but they both know that there still a long way to say that theres love between them. It's not always love at first sight but mostly falling together as they get to know each other more so they slowly take that step while dating.

"Seulgi-yah." Jimin's dad called.

"Yes dad?" She responded.

About college, you weren't able to finish the course and get the diploma. Since you returned, wouldn't it be nice to continue?" Mr. Park asked which surprised her.

"Well you really don't have to but I feel like it was such a waste if you will not finish it since you're really smart." He added.

"I still haven't thought about it but I'll consider it." Seulgi replied.

"Okay, but don't feel pressured, do what your heart wants." Mr. Park said then smiled.

After breakfast, Seulgi is sitting on the couch at the terrace while Jimin is laying his head at Seulgi's lap with them both enjoying the peaceful atmosphere with the garden view.

"You're bothered about studying or not. Share your thoughts, I'll listen." Jimin said which surprised Seulgi.

"Wouldn't it be ackward for me to return o college since I would probably be 2-3 years older than my classmates. Also it would be lonely since you guys graduated." Seulgi said referring to their friends.

"Wendy actually teaches there but if it still lonely and uncomfortable, I can take the courses again with you." Jimin said which surprised her.

"If Wendy will be my prof. then that means she's going to torture me. Also, I don't think that the school will allow you to take the course again since you graduated with highest latin honor." Seulgi answered.

"Hmmm, well I guess you don't really need a diploma since you're now walking on your dream "Nabi"." Jimin said that definitely shocked her.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"My friend organizes exhibit for different artist then I saw one of your painting similar to the picture letter you sent. That's how I knew that you are in Busan." Jimin explained.

"I never expected you to attend on some exhibits." Seulgi said with her knotted brow.

"Well Sungwoon keeps bugging me about it so I decided to go there but I don't mind attending on your own exhibit." Jimin said sweetly which made her smile.

"I also heard that your are famous now." Jimin added.

"Not that famous but I kind of sold some." Seulgi said.

"But Sungwoon said that you're a rising rookie painter and sold A LOT." Jimin said with emphasis.

"I just sold enough. Stop exaggerating." She said with chuckles.

"Well I'm not." Jimin replied and Seulgi just shook her head then chuckled.

"You don't need to finish it Seulgi. It's not the major that you want right? It's not the path that you want to take. Appa just knows how smart you are and thought of you as a big asset to our company but I don't really plan on letting you work. The company will take your time away from me." Jimin added which made Seulgi smiled. It was one of his traits that she loves, his trait of always pushing her to take her dreams.

Their talk was interrupted by a phone call from Irene.

"Hello unnie." Seulgi greeted.

"We are on our way to your house on 15 mins. Better start getting ready now, we are going to the mall with the girls." Irene replied on the other line then hang up before Seulgi could even ask.

"Who's that?" Jimin asked.

"Irene unnie. She said they are on their way here. We are going to the mall." Seulgi said and Jimin stood up.

"Then you better get ready now Seul. It wouldn't be nice to make them wait." Jimin said with a smile and Seulgi nodded with a pout. She wanted to stay as much as posible with Jimin but she also missed hanging around with her girls.

After exactly 15 mins., Irene arrived with Wendy, Joy and Yeri. Before Seulgi went to them Jimin handed her his card.

"You still remember the PIN right?"Jimin asked.

"I do but you don't have to do this Jimin. I'm earning money now." She said.

"I insist. It's our money remember? If you feel guilty buy us something before going home." Jimin said and Seulgi finally accepted.

"Where are we going?" Seulgi asked after getting inside Irene's car.

"To watch Joy's movie that you probably missed. It's the last day of it's airing." Wendy said.

"Why do we have to watch it?" She asked with a knitted brow which totally made Joy caught offguard.

"Yah unnie! Of course we should watch it because it's my movie." Joy said.

"Mian, It's just that it's kinda ackward to watch your friend in the big screen acting when you totally knows her real self." Seulgi said honestly.

"I totally agree Seul. All of us haven't watch it but Joy was too persistent." Wendy said.

"Still you guys should watch." Joy insisted.

"But watching with you totally makes it ackward." Yeri said.

"Still let's watch it together. I'll give you guys permission to compliment my acting." Joy replied.

"Then please give us permission to tease you aswell." Yeri said.

"Not granted." Joy replied.

"I don't care, you drag us there so we will tease the hell out of you." Yeri responded and the others agree except ofcourse Joy who just pouted.

"We are also going to the salon Seul." Irene said.

"Wae?" Seulgi asked.

"We need to pamper ourself a little then have makeover for the party later at grandpa Park's house." Irene replied.

"But isn't it just a mini party?" Seulgi asked.

"Come on unnie, when auntie Park said a little party, it's obviously extravagant." Yeri said and Seulgi did understand.

"Oh yah you're right." Seul replied.

After 30 min. Of driving, the girls arrived at the mall. Joy being a famous actress caused delays for the girls as many where trying to ask for picture taking with her and authographs which she kindly refu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter