Chapter 22

That Pretty Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three years had past like a wind. Many things has changed in those years. Red Velvet and BTS all graduated and now walking in the success of their own carreer. For the oldest, Jin had took over their chains of restaurant and had created a signature dish which people around the world are lining up. RM and Suga became producers and had built their own music label which became one of the biggest label in Korea. Jhope had built his own dance studio and had trained many dancers where some debuted as famous idols. Meanwhile, Irene graduated with the highest honor along with RM and Jin and won leadership award. Beacause of her great leadership, despite being a woman, she was easily appointed as their company.

For the maknaes, Joy is now a very famous actress and many Cfs and dramas are lining to have her. Yeri on the otherhand is now working as a well known producer in their family label and had produced many hit songs in their country. Jungkook debuted as a solo artist and became a world star with sold out concerts within just minutes. His relationship with Yeri is stronger and was never hidden since he always proudly mention Yeri which made him earn "Nation's Boyfriend" title.

For Seulgi's age group, Wendy became an indemand Accountant and was able to build a famous and big accounting firm with clients owning big companies. It was hard for her to graduate without Seulgi since they were always talking about graduating together thats why she indulged herself to studying more and graduated as Summa Laude along with Jimin. Tae on the other hand is now working as one of the board of director in their company and is now having a training to be their next CEO. He also became a famous model as his sideline. Jimin graduated not only as summa laude but was also the highest academic points and as expected became the new CEO of their company. He had also expanded their company and had doubled their profit in just a year as the new CEO.

Despite their success, they never got to be happy as they are before. Their friendship got stronger but their mini gathering together became less since Seulgi left. When Irene, Jin, Jhope, Suga and RM graduated, there was such a little sadness for them to celebrate especially ofcourse with Irene. She was happy but sad that her bestfriend was not there to celebrate her success. They almost decided not to celebrate until that day they received a congratulatory letter from Seulgi from a very random person. It made her cry but a little happy that they still proceed to celebrate. Thats what also happened when the others graduated too. It also happened in their birthdays so despite Seulgi not being there, still they felt her presence and love.

"Jagi, are you ready to go?" Tae asked as he entered Irene's office. The lady smiled and nodded then greeted him a kiss.

"Is everyone going?" She asked reffering to their friends.

"Yes, they cannot not go there. It's grandpa Park's birthday, no one is excused." Tae said and Irene chuckled.

Throughout the years, grandpa Park was always close to them and treated them like their own too. He was the one to always call a celebration and gathering for them after Seulgi had left. That's why their friendship got stronger too. And today, on his birthday, everyone is required to attend.

As the couple arrived in the party hall of some fancy restaurant they were greeted by their friends who was there. Its been months already since they met each other because of their busy scheds.

"Where's Jimin?" Tae asked.

"Probably late again." RM said.

"Oh, I guess someone will get scolded later for working too hard." Tae replied.

"It's his own grandfather's birthday and he is late. What a ." Joy said.

"Not just my grandpa but yours too." Jimin said who just arrived and still wearing his business tux.

"Why are you late?" Tae asked but Jimin raised his eyebrow.

"You and Irene arrived 5 mins. earlier than me. Don't try to lie, I saw you getting out your car." Jimin said which made Tae chuckled.

"Alright." He replied.

The party then started with an introductory message from Jimin's dad. It was followed by a congratulatory message from Jinyoung then Jimin. After that the old Park started to give his thank you speech.

"Another year had pass again like a wind. Last few years was like a rollercoaster for us. To lose a great friend and another member of the family (refering to Seulgi) was very painful. That's why I thank you all of you here who had given me so much care and love. I really appreciate taking your time here to celebrate with me even with your busy scheds. I wish this year would be a great year now. A year for my wish to come true. Again thank you guys." Grandpa Park said and everyone clapped their hand.

The party then started. Like always classical music are playing and many group businessman gathers to talk about business. Many also had greeted them especially those in business world too like Irene, Jin, Tae and Jimin. There were also brand and businesses related to entertainment that's why the others got busier too.

"Anyeong Jimin ssii." An old businessman butted in while Jimin, RM, Jhope and Tae are talking about nonsense stuffs.

"Anyeong Mr. Jung. It's been a long time." Jimin greeted politely.

"It's been like 3 years since we last saw each other at the party of your grandfather and his friends. Yoi were still in college that time." Mr. Jung said.

"Yes, it's been that long." Jimin said.

"Right, do you remember my daughter Jeongyeon? Come here sweety!" Mr. Jung asked which surprised Jimin and his friends.

"My daughter had graduated too as Suma laude like you. She matched well with you." Mr. Jung shamelessly said which made him remember Seulgi. The times they got offended when people keeps matching them to others as if they are not married.

"Oh yes. Anyeong Jeongyeon ssi, congratulations." Jimin said and shook her hands shortly.

"Maybe you can entertain her again for me. She's bored here." Mr. Jung said which made her chuckled.

"Come on appa, it's embarassing. I think Jimin is also busy." Jeongyeon said glancing at Jimin and his friends.

"I am. I'm sorry but maybe aome other time Mr. Jung. So if you'll excuse me I need to go." Jimin said politely and smiled a little. He bowed then walked off even leaving his friends. The memories of Seulgi the day that Mr. Jung referring triggers the memories of her especially their first time of making love which his parent and friends discovered right away.

RM, Tae and Jhope sighed watc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter