Chapter 8

That Pretty Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Will you sit with Wendy today?" Jimin asked as they arrived in their school with his car. It was Monday and they have class together.

"Do you want to sit with me?" Seulgi asked because there is really no permanent sitting arrangement in their class.

"If its okay with her, I want to sit with you." He replied and Seulgi nodded.

They then went to their classroom together and ofcourse with some eyes still glued to them. Seulgi sighed thinking when will they grow tired watching them but she is used to it now.

"Goodmorning Wendy." She greeted hugging her friend who is reading her notes.

"Good morning Seul, good morning to you too Jimin." She greeted as she waved her hand a little so does Jimin.

"Goodmorning to you too Wendy. I hope you don't mind if I join with you in the seats." He asked.

"Don't worry I think it would be great so I don't need to watch over this girl is she's listening in class or not. I'll leave her in your care now Jimin." She said which made Seulgi pout that made her and Jimin laugh.

They then sat with Seulgi at the center and Jimin and Wendy in her sides. Wendy then continued in reviewing her notes while Jimin took out his.

"Wen-" she called but was stopped by Wendy herself with her hands.

"We have a short quiz before class starts so it's either you will study yourself or talk with your husband." She said with her sassy tone which made Seulgi pout again. Jimin then chuckled which caught her attention. He then closed his notebook giving his full attention to her.

"You can continue with your study Jimin, don't worry about me. This happened countless times already, I'll just draw stuffs again." Seulgi said showing her notebook full of doodles.

"Its okay, I've studied enough last night. I'll just watch you draw stuffs." He said sounded trully interested.

"Why does seeing you not reading your notes bothers me and makes me want to study?" She said then reach for Jimin's notes and opened it. It was very different to hers, and neater. His notebook is full of the lessons while Seulgi's were only filled with assignments and more doodles.

"Your notebook looks like Wendy's." She said beacuse of the their notebook filled with essential notes.

"Because thats what a the notebook of a student should look like." Wendy said "You should be strict with your wife Jiminie. She's smart but doesn't study." She added and Jimin realized it too. Seulgi used to study very hard who even topped among her batch back when they were highschool. Thats what their grandfather says when they were still in Busan. Even when they reached college, she was one of the highest scorer on the entrance exam, next to him an Wendy but she didn't show much of the expectation when first semester ended. She was still in the top but not consistent. This prooves that she really did not like her course.

"Let's study a bit." He said and Seulgi nodded as she listens to Jimin.

The long quiz then started and ended after 1hr. The teacher was surprised to see Seulgi's score. Knowing her favorite students, Jimin and Wendy, she knows the two wont tolerate Seulgi if she ever wanted to copy. Also Seulgi was always chill about passing or failing her quiz thats why she is sure that the Kang studied well for the first time in her subject. She usually study if shes near to failing or if its finals.

"I guess you've studied well today Seulgi. Marriage surely bring good changes to you huh." She said as she handed her papers. Seulgi was surprised to see her scores while Jimin and Wendy expected it since she studied with Jimin earlier. But they didn't expect that she would get a score that high.

"Only 5 mistakes with that short study, you did well Seulbear. You're really a genius." Wendy said complimenting her.

"I did study last night." She defended.

"Okay, though I know you've just read a bit." Wendy said which made her pout.

"Also, both of you are the genius ones. How do you manage getting perfect scores?" She asked since Wendy and Jimin were always consistent with their high marks. Wendy was the girl version of Jimin, she is known as the smartest girl in their batch and her amazing singing skills really adds to her fame.

"Study." They both answered which made them laugh.

Second period arrived, Jimin and Seulgi were still classmates in the same room while Wendy has different subject being an accounting student.

"I'll see you at lunch Wendy yah!" She said Wendy nodded then run to her next class.

Jimin then started to browse from his notes again as Seulgi plays with his tiny hand. She finds his chubby hands adorable especially his pinky finger. Jimin just smiled as she glanced at Seulgi's amazed face while she keeps on squishing his hand.

Some of their male classmates entered greeting Jimin and nodded to Seulgi shyly. He was very friendly afterall and very close with everyone especially the guys, while Seulgi is just close with some girls. Also Seulgi was one of the girls with many admirers in the campus thus, its not a wonder if they feel shy greeting her even they were close with Jimin. A familiar girl then entered the room which made Seulgi stop playing with Jimin's hand. Jimin then noticed Mina in front of them with a raised eyebrow staring at Seulgi. He then met her eyes then she look at Seulgi again then rolled her eyes. Though they had a small fight last time, she did not hesitate sitting beside Jimin. Seulgi then sighed then stared at the white board blankly. Jimin noticed it so he held her hand tightly to assure her. Mina saw this and it literally ignated her hatred towards Seulgi but she didn't do anything, remembering that Jimin is besides her.

Their class ended peacefully. Mina didn't move a thing as she feels the two's movements.

"Hyung! Let's go to the cafeteria now." Jk called with Yeri besides her waving at them. Seulgi and Jimin then looked at each other thinking why the two are together again but they just nodded as a reply to them while they organized their stuffs. They then bowed a little to Mina even though she didn't respond to them and went to the two maknaes.

Seulgi then pinched Yeri's sides wanting an explanation but she just shrugged and replied a cheeky smile.

"Are we eating together again?" Seulgi asked.

"Neh. Kookie said Jin oppa brought chocolate truffles from his trip for us.." Yeri said

"Kookie?" She asked with malice upon hearing the BTS maknae's nickname which his hyung made but Yeri ignored it.

After lunch, Jimin went the student council's meeting but with Seulgi this time. Wendy on the other hand has an afternoon class as well as Yeri, Joy and Irene. Thats why Seulgi sticked with Jimin as she waits for him.

"You have meeting later right? Is it okay for me to stay here?" She asked as she watch Jimin doing his paper works in front of her while she enjoys sitting on the president's chair.

"Its okay but I think it will be boring for you. I'll try to end it as early as I can." He replied but she shook her head in disapproval.

"You can take your time. I'll just draw with my pringles and enjoy being a president here so don't worry." She said which made Jimin chuckled.

"I'll buy you more of that as an apology." He said which made her laugh.

"You really love drawing huh." He added.

"I do. I originally wanted to take arts whether its dancing or painting but appa don't want me to. I tried to fight for my dreams but he scolded and slapped me then forcely enrolled me here." She said sadly which made Jimin stop. He exactly knows what it feels to not do what you want but Seulgi's hurts more. Yes he was forced, but he was not slapped or hit. His family still tried to make him decide of what he wanted but knowing that Jinyoung would possibly take the burden made him accept the responsibility in the company.

"Do you want to still pursue arts? It's still not too late." Jimin asked as he held her hand to comfort her.

"Nah. It's not possible. Appa won't let me. No matter how hard I try or how high my exams scores are, he will never approved." She replied.

"I'm your husband now. You're my responsibility now Seul. I'll support you with your dreams if it will make you happy." He said which touched her heart.

"I'll finish this degree first then I'll decide." She said with her genuine smile showing how thankful she is to him which made him smile too. But their sweet momments were interrupted when the door opened revealing Mina.

"What is she doing here?" Mina asked pointing Seulgi but the two just look at her. Then some members then entered and was surprised to see Seulgi with Jimin holding her hand. They looked at them meaningfully then greeted Seulgi and teased how sweet their serious president is which made her release her hand in Jimin's and hid it under the table.

"Annyeong everyone. Probably you know Seulgi, my wife. She'll be staying here for now as she waits for me so I hope you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter