Chapter 23

That Pretty Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Earth to the most beautiful woman with goddess-like feature named Irene. The one who loves Kim Taehyung, the most handsome man in the planet."Taehyung called which made her brow furrowed.

"What's with the last statement?" Irene asked while chuckling as she gets back to reality.

"You've been staring blankly Irene." He answered

"Oh, mianhe. I was preoccupied lately." Irene apologized.

"It's okay, you know you can always tell me what's bothering you right? My ears is yours to listen in anything." Tae said which made her smiled.

"Thank you Tae. I'm just sad and worried for my friends. Yeri has been crying more often into her sleep and when she's alone. Good thing JK was there to stay for her. Joy on the otherhand got more rebellious and sometimes having breakdowns now especially when Jimin refuse to search for Seulgi. Wendy on the otherhand might be the strongest but these days she's breaking down too said Suga. Ever since Seulgi left they have been trying to cope up and wait for her but I guess they are starting to crumble and got anxious to what is happening to Seulgi." Irene explained.

"And you? You're crumbling too right?" Tae asked which surprised her.

"I know what's happening to you Irene. You were busy of worrying your friends and trying to be strong for them but honestly you're getting weak too. Like them you shouldn't hold back your tears. It hurts for us to think about Seulgi and I can't imagine what you guys, her bestfriends are feeling more. You should cry when you're sad. I'm always here to be your shoulder to cry on." Tae said which finally triggered Irenes tears. She cries and tell how much pain she's feeling, how worried she is and how much she misses her best friend.

After few minutes, Irene stopped crying but still in Tae's embrace.

"Hey, I've never told you of how our friendship formed right?" Irene suddenly asked.

"Yes, you've never told me. I'm kinda curious too." Tae replied.

"Our friendship formed because of Seulgi." Irene started and Tae just listen giving his full attention to her.

"My mom and Seulgi's mom were bestfriends. Since both of them are not working we always go to their house when I was still a kid. I was always shy and quiet since girls of my age would always bully me because their crushes likes me. It was sad that's why I used to distant myself to people always. But then, Seulgi, upon our first meeting she gave me a hug with her eyesmile. She also gave me her toys and would always pull me inside her playroom. Every lunch at our school she would always wait for me outside the classroom for lunch and go home together. She's my bestfriend. But sadly, we parted when our family moved to Daegu. And like today, she never forgot to write me a letter until I came back again. It felt nice and good to have someone who would always wait for your return and will never forget you." She said smiling and it made Tae smiled too.

"When I returned I've met Wendy, Joy and Yeri. Wendy said that she was a bookworm who isolates herself to others too. She likes being alone with her books but Seulgi, being her classmate, she keeps pestering her since Seulgi never liked to see someone alone. She would sometimes go to her house just to force her to go out with her and watch a movie every other weekend. That's why Wendy developed a habit of watching a movie. Wendy said she was glad to meet Seulgi because if it weren't for Seulgi, she would live a boring life." Irene then said.

"Joy on the other hand, Seulgi met her when she was a kid. You know their grandpas are close that's why she and Seulgi would sometimes meet. But that time Joy is a spoiled brat and loves to bully other girls on her age when some acts as a princess like her. Because of that others grew ill of her and tried to bully her but you know our Joy, she's a fighter. Seulgi saw them fighting and pulling each others hair that's why she ran and stopped them. Then their parents arrived, and the other girl's would point at them at fault and play victims. Joy was scared because her father was strict but Seulgi saved her and lied that she was the one who hit the kids. That's why in the end, Seulgi was the one to get punish. Since then Joy would now behave and follow Seulgi a lot." She then added again.

"What about Yeri?" Tae then asked.

"Yeri was a shy person. She was the oldest in her siblings that's why her parents was strict to her and never babied her. They want her to grow strong but it impacted her negatively. When others bully her, she became afraid to tell her parents because she's scared that they would again be disappointed and call her weak. Then one time in school, she was again bullied and Seulgi saved her and shoo her bullies away. Yeri cried and thanked Seulgi and Seulgi just babied her and started inviting her too. That's why Yeri loves Seulgi the most and always acts as her baby."

"I see, Seulgi played a big role on your lives." Tae said with a smile.

"Yes, she is that important to us. That's why we feel incomplete when she's not here." Irene said sadly.

"Shall we go to Yeri's house to do chores?" Tae asked since Irene loves chores more rather than paperworks. It relaxes her.

"Sure." Irene nodded and said.

When they arrived to Yeri's unit, they heard little fights between JK and Yeri.

"That's not how much milk you should add Kim Yerim. Read the recipe." JK said.

"Who cares about the recipe. Cooking is all about feeling and I feel like adding more milk." Yeri replied.

"This is why Wendy noona told me to not cook with you." JK said as he try to save the pancake mix which is drowning with milk.

"Yah! What are you guys cooking? The kitchen looks horrible." Irene said with furrowed brow.

"It's Yeri, noona. She wouldn't stay still and keeps taking out and adding stuffs to the pancake mix from the fridge." JK said.

"Yah! Why are you making me look bad from unnie?" Yeri said pouting.

"Okay don't fight. Let me finish that Kook." Irene said as she steals the pancake pan from JK's hand.

"By the way, why are you here unnie?" Yeri asked.

"I feel like visiting you guys." She replied.

"If your looking for laundry unnie, we just finish all of it. " Yeri said.

"Really? That's too bad. Well I'll just clean the kitchen." Irene replied.

"Wow, it's really amazing how much you love chore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter